Homebrew Discussion Is an Amiga emulator possible?

petarku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just to check if anyone is working or planning to work on amiga emulator ?
I am new here but I see some things like bounty for different homebrew projects. Is it something like that able to be done for amiga emulator ? Do we have enough people that would contribute?
I am willing to donate 40-50 euro so if there are more nerds like me ;) , lets try to organize something

Last edited by petarku,

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just to check if anyone is working or planning to work on amiga emulator ?
I am new here but I see some things like bounty for different homebrew projects. Is it something like that able to be done for amiga emulator ? Do we have enough people that would contribute?
I am willing to donate 40-50 euro so if there are more nerds like me ;) , lets try to organize something
We have to wait for @cpasjuste to have enough free time (he did the PS Vita port).

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Still got my Miggy 6. Bog standard. Had a new "lightweight" power supply with it.

Glory days of Protracker... Now that was a time to be alive...

D-Copy was better than X-copy. And I`m sticking to that factually incorrect information.

Last edited by mattytrog,

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been trying to build the P-UAE core but running into problems with a few headers.
https://github.com/libretro/libretro-uae
I'd assume this would be the quickest way toward some kind of Amiga emulation as the repo is recently updated
and "most" of the files compile against a Makefile with additional copy-pastes from the updated Fuse makefile libnx entries.
Issues seem to be around the areas where I note a WiiU hack was introduced to overcome issues with semaphores.
If anyone can help further.. @CatmanFan @rsn8887 ? :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.