Hacking is ak2i kernal updateable

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if u want go cry to team acekard, cuz i think ppl are kinda tired of ur responses. no offense, but yea

TheLifeRuiner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you cannot update the AK2i (or any other flashcart for that matter) to prevent updates from Nintendo, since it has nothing to do with the flashcart.
Besides, if one could, we'd have to already know what it is we're trying to work around in order to work around it.
tongue.gif

Also, this VV
shadowhunter93 said:
if u want go cry to team acekard, cuz i think ppl are kinda tired of ur responses. no offense, but yea

Just don't make any more threads or bump this thread anymore for answers. If someone, knows, they'll let you know. If not, then it's probably because no one else knows either. You can pretty much find anything you need via searching, and reading through threads.

Hope this helps.

Boxcutteh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, the EZ Flash Vi is able to and has updated it's "core" or the chip inside the card rather than just the "OS" on the micro SD. Though, no significant changes have been made to make the card impossible to beat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ