Hacking Is a good idea buy dstwo plus for ds light?

Shallwebr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys,

Im thinking if dstwo plus work perfect in nintendo ds light?

I want run snes and mame with a good speed.

Thanks!

sieroi

Trophies
XP
Country
It'd work fine, but you'd be wasting your money.

You can get a far better experience on a DS Lite with an Ak2i combined with an EZFlash 3-in-1- you'll have perfect, native GBA support and a nicer UI, and for less money than the DSTwo+ would cost.

Shallwebr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yah i have R4 its run fine the games, nes, mega driver etc, but in super nintendo games lack, just some games work with glitchs.
Buts ok, i will buy a new 3DS with a DS Two Plus, and play all together.

Ty Guys.

D

Deleted User

The DSTWO+ isn't even really good for 3DS games either. It can brick your console.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'd work fine, but you'd be wasting your money.

You can get a far better experience on a DS Lite with an Ak2i combined with an EZFlash 3-in-1- you'll have perfect, native GBA support and a nicer UI, and for less money than the DSTwo+ would cost.
No snes emulation though. And as far as the gba part is concerned there is a gba everdrive on the way.

Last edited by cvskid,

sieroi

Trophies
XP
Country
No snes emulation though. And as far as the gba part is concerned there is a gba everdrive on the way.
The DSTwo's SNES emulation is pretty mediocre.

I mean, CATSFC is miles more accurate than SNEmulDS- but it just runs most games too slowly for them to be really playable without large amounts of frameskipping. SNEmulDS runs on any flashcart, and runs a lot of games at full speed- even if they're filled with glitches. Buying a DSTwo for SNES emulation would leave you a fair bit poorer and extremely disappointed.

The GBA Everdrive point is pretty irrelevant, frankly- it probably won't be fitted to the DS Lite's reduced Slot-2 form factor, it'll be expensive, probably won't integrate with existing flashcart menus, and there isn't any compelling reason to go for an alternative solution over the EZFlash 3-in-1 at the moment- it's pretty much filled the niche perfectly.

Last edited by sieroi,

Shallwebr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The DSTwo's SNES emulation is pretty mediocre.

I mean, CATSFC is miles more accurate than SNEmulDS- but it just runs most games too slowly for them to be really playable without large amounts of frameskipping. SNEmulDS runs on any flashcart, and runs a lot of games at full speed- even if they're filled with glitches. Buying a DSTwo for SNES emulation would leave you a fair bit poorer and extremely disappointed.

The GBA Everdrive point is pretty irrelevant, frankly- it probably won't be fitted to the DS Lite's reduced Slot-2 form factor, it'll be expensive, probably won't integrate with existing flashcart menus, and there isn't any compelling reason to go for an alternative solution over the EZFlash 3-in-1 at the moment- it's pretty much filled the niche perfectly.

For now i will buy a EZFlash 3-in-1 and use snesmulds with some roms, theres a lot of roms working almost perfect :)
Thanks again man.

Reactions: sieroi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Now its being detected as 2mb lol