Homebrew Ironhax failing installation

NoWeeb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed tubehax and reinstalled ninjhax and downloaded the ironhax installer. I run the installer in ninjhax and it failed 3 times and I tried to install through YouTube but it also failed. Anyone know how to fix?
image.jpg

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like it's saying you picked New 3DS on the top screen in the installation process, which is why I was asking.

Greymane

Lurking gbatemp pony
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That would be the problem if my eyes dont decieve me, you seem to have checked the instal for n3ds xl not o3ds. Both the frimware version and 3ds version/region need to be right for the install to succeed. (ah sorry just noticed the new message forgot to refresh the page -.-)

frylock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem too. I had never actually played ironfall, so there was no save game. Created a save, re-ran ironhax, and everything worked.!
Old 9.9 XL if that matters...
Good luck

edit: ok, missed the post where you said it did not work. Hope you get this working!

geenlung

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remove all the files on your SD card from the starter pack (Do a complete delete, not just copying over). Then re-add the files from the starter pack and load tubehax. It might crash a few times, but once you get HBC running go retry ironhax.

NoWeeb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remove all the files on your SD card from the starter pack (Do a complete delete, not just copying over). Then re-add the files from the starter pack and load tubehax. It might crash a few times, but once you get HBC running go retry ironhax.
Okay I'll try this.

im0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Try changing the ironfall version to the other one. had the same errorcode and changed it to 1.0 and now it works. good luck!

New 3ds 9.9 Eu, ironfall 1.0 used

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.