Gaming IR remote 1000 Phat

samethernet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am running 5.50 Gen D3

are there any possible ways to run a universal remote on 5.50 gen, every where i read it says i need the older 5.00 m33

I do have a PSP 1000 which has IR

samethernet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
you are correct about the gen patch for IR shell, but the problem IR shell is made for the PSP slim so its incompatible with the 1000 phat

if anyone could help me it would be good

Bulit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
themuddaload said:
i believe i saw something somewhere about a version of ir shell modified for use on GEN, but i could be wrong.

the novelty of being able to use your psp as a remote wears off quickly, by the way.
Modified irShell for 5.50 GEN(1000;2000):
http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1835
QUOTE(samethernet @ Jun 16 2010, 04:38 PM) i understand that but i went to download irshell 5 from PSP hacks and it says for slims only
Modified irShell with advanced-multitasking(2000 only):
http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1692

Avid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samethernet said:
i understand that but i went to download irshell 5 from PSP hacks and it says for slims only
You should downgrade to 5.00 M33-6 and use the latest version of IRShell for M33-6 or you can try what this guy does in this video.

samethernet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for all your help, but i've found a solution myself without modifying what i have installed

for those who wanna know

i downloaded the Eloader program and then installed both the loader and the Universal remote progam and the program booted successfully so i'll test it and report back here

Edit:
the program crashes while u try to use it so it doesn't work sorry about those who though i got a working solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...