Hardware Ique 3DS?

Zhongtiao1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where I can buy an Ique 3DS that is not in China? I recently bought some Ique DS games off a friend and I would prefer the 3DS to a dsi since there is more you can actually do with the 3DS. I have a 2DS and the Ique DS games don't work on it.

popeel1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only ique systems are in china, therefore they are only chinese. However you can use a NDS flashcard as a free loader using specific software to play ur ique games on any old ds

Zhongtiao1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking at Chinese forums, and I've found that only certain flashcarts will work with them. LOL. Looks like Ique put more attention into firmware than they should have.

This still doesn't solve my problem...

popeel1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well in terms of loading the rom, it might be difficult, but the nds can probably run freeloader software if it can run ActionReplay software prior to the game start up.

Monal

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I think you can play ique ds game by r4i or dstwo,you just need to put the rom and firmware into the flashcard.It also works on 2ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1