Ipod?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by KelsUsedSplash, Apr 9, 2009.

1. KelsUsedSplash
    OP

KelsUsedSplash Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2009
    I have the Ipod DS n all but it wont display songs when I load it. (or play them) I'm not that smart [​IMG] so please help.

2. DarkSunDS

DarkSunDS Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2008
    Canada
    Quebec
    The hell is iPod DS. Get Lick's Media Player Next-Gen 2 Alpha, extract a skin in /lmp-ng/skins, and you're all set.

Alternatively, forget about the bragging rights and use MoonShell 2.

3. anaxs

anaxs got milk, got candy

Mar 23, 2009
    Canada
    your moms jeans pocket
    k so....do you have a folder that is named music.....u need that and then put ur MP3 files in there ....make sure u have the right v of ipod

4. KelsUsedSplash
    OP

KelsUsedSplash Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2009
    Does the folder have to be called music? I have an Ipod homebrew call alpha lucus or something.

5. KelsUsedSplash
    OP

KelsUsedSplash Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2009
    Sorry for the double post, but now it won't load at all. It just shows 2 black screens. [​IMG]

6. houseonfire

houseonfire GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2007
    United States
    Get an ipod..

7. Rayler

Rayler Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2009
    They're asking for help with getting a homebrew to work, and I don't think they want to buy an overpriced inferior product.

8. KelsUsedSplash
    OP

KelsUsedSplash Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2009
    Have you read the bit at the top of the page [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    If you want help, you're going to need to be more specific. "Alpha Lucas doesn't work" is not specific enough for us to figure out what you're trying to do and why it's not working.