Hacking iPlayer purchased, from a scam site?

user1690

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys! I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of: http://www.xpertron.co.uk ?

This is because, as the topic title says i purchased an iPlayer for £29.99 with no memory card but it has been pending for the past 12 days and some further googling seems to indicate this site is a scam, a link below contains info on how someone only got part of their purchase, a few other searches turned up how people never got items at all but i cant seem to find the pages again.

So, has anyone dealt with this site before? Is it remotely legit at all? If not i'll at least attempt to contact PayPal and see if i can get myself a refund ASAP.

Link 1

-Thanks in advance for any replies!

-Have a nice day!
mellow.gif

mylitomutalisk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like you got scammed man, from what I've read from the provided link they've gone to great lengths to keep their customer's money by sending them a "part" of an order. Since you've ordered JUST an iplayer I assume, you can open up a dispute with paypal and hopefully get your money back. These two threads should destroy their reputation.

user1690

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mylitomutalisk said:
looks like you got scammed man, from what I've read from the provided link they've gone to great lengths to keep their customer's money by sending them a "part" of an order. Since you've ordered JUST an iplayer I assume, you can open up a dispute with paypal and hopefully get your money back. These two threads should destroy their reputation.

I thought as much, but guess what? Since that guy posted above you the order has changed to "Order sent to warehouse..."

So somethings up, i'll give em another 10days tops (Cos postage i selected was basic) if all fails i'll be contacting paypal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1