Hacking iPlayer installation

grittani

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried all the different versions and leaving it update for 5 mins and still cant get it to work, i know the files are copying onto my sd card
i have no idea whats wrong i get the black error msg after rebooting all the time

anyone have any solutions?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
grittani said:
I've tried all the different versions and leaving it update for 5 mins and still cant get it to work, i know the files are copying onto my sd card
i have no idea whats wrong i get the black error msg after rebooting all the time

for what !? are you trying to update to use with 1.4 DSi?!

you may need to use a DS lite or PHAT for the first time install of the loaders then put the update in the ROOT folder of your mem card

from the website this is how to update
QUOTE1. Upgrade iPlayer firmware support NDSi firmware 1.4
[Very Important for NDSi v1.4:]
If the NDSi firmware is v1.4, Please copy the upgrade firm into MicroSD. When NDSi screen display
" An error has occurred
Press and hold the POWER
Button to turn the system off
Please refer to the Nintendo DSi
Operations Manual for details."
*When this message displayed, please wait 2 mins, iPlayer is upgrading. (If turn off power at this moment, iPlayer will dead).
*After 2 mins, iPlayer is upgraded.

basically i means put the firmware update on the mem cards root and put it in the Iplayer put the Iplayer in your DSi and turn the DSi on launch the Iplayer card from the DSi menu and wait for a few minutes for the update to take place i left mine for over 5 minutes to be sure!

if its worked you will now have the FISH TYCOON icon and game id description
smile.gif

for more information read here > link
smile.gif

grittani

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i dunno i just bought the new dsi and i want it to work on that, whats PHAT?

kobykaan said:
grittani said:

for what !? are you trying to update to use with 1.4 DSi?!

you may need to use a DS lite or PHAT for the first time install of the loaders then put the update in the ROOT folder of your mem card

from the website this is how to update
QUOTE1. Upgrade iPlayer firmware support NDSi firmware 1.4
[Very Important for NDSi v1.4:]
If the NDSi firmware is v1.4, Please copy the upgrade firm into MicroSD. When NDSi screen display
" An error has occurred
Press and hold the POWER
Button to turn the system off
Please refer to the Nintendo DSi
Operations Manual for details."
*When this message displayed, please wait 2 mins, iPlayer is upgrading. (If turn off power at this moment, iPlayer will dead).
*After 2 mins, iPlayer is upgraded.

basically i means put the firmware update on the mem cards root and put it in the Iplayer put the Iplayer in your DSi and turn the DSi on launch the Iplayer card from the DSi menu and wait for a few minutes for the update to take place i left mine for over 5 minutes to be sure!

if its worked you will now have the FISH TYCOON icon and game id description
smile.gif

for more information read here > link
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: