Hacking IOS58, (wiiBrew installer) or (ModMii)

  • Thread starter Thread starter MasterCAPS
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,645
  • Replies Replies 4

MasterCAPS

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
126
XP
107
Country
United States
Im running a 4.2u system (and do not want to update to 4.3)

My main question is should I use the wiibrew installer to install ios58 or should I use the ModMii installer to install ios58?

Does anyone know which is the better one to use? (or most up to date)
 
If you only want to install IOS58 an do nothing else, then the method with the least amount of steps to get what you want would be the installer on wiibrew.

Actually I dont mind installing a wad downloaded from the modmii list... But is the modmii better (more updated....)?
The reasone I ask is because I have no idea what version the wiibrew installer will install, its very vuage in the description.
 
If you only want to install IOS58 an do nothing else, then the method with the least amount of steps to get what you want would be the installer on wiibrew.

Actually I dont mind installing a wad downloaded from the modmii list... But is the modmii better (more updated....)?
The reasone I ask is because I have no idea what version the wiibrew installer will install, its very vuage in the description.
Not sure if they'll grab v6175 or v6176, but to the best of my knowledge neither one will work better than the other.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted