Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_171835

OP
Search your hearts, you know it's true.

+ Superior app selection
+ Superior UI
+ No fragmentation like Android and the gazillion different devices.
+ Actually got gaems.
+ It's more symmetrical and shit, UI more cohesive.

DfmyEmJ.jpg

step yo game up android

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an iphone. Had an Android but got the Iphone 5 recently. And then Apple decides to discontinue it with a crap looking Iphone 5C as its alternative.

Only thing good about iphones is their fanbase.
This creates more support for it or at least most apps start there before branching to android.
Case in point, Iphones 5 has more gadgets, compatibility and accessories than any nexus device.

If google kept the Android OS and made their own phones, instead of opening it up to other companies such as Samsung and S3. Google/Android will no doubt be winning.

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I think you will find both platforms have there ups and Downs and before you say it I am a user of ios, anderoid and blackberry

iOS may have a smoother os, games and less crapware in the app store however there is much that you can do with an android you simply can't with ios (speaking stock for both) not to mention your also paying for the name. now that's not to say iPhones or apple sucks they don't they just have a different appeal

Kirito-kun

Disciple of GabeN
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Android smartphone master race reporting in.

Android has widgets, true multitasking, more customization options, multi-user profiles, a wider selection of hardware, more powerful hardware, a better notification tray, the ability to sideload apps, support for Adobe flash, firewalls, ad blockers, themes, a system terminal, a more open ecosystem, free dev support, better console emulators, and more. Tests show that Google Now is also faster than Siri. iOS is like a console OS while Android is like a PC OS.

Fragmentation?

Root your device and flash a custom ROM. Rooting is easier that Jailbreaking.

Better UI?

iOS has only had a "modern" UI since iOS 7. Android's UI has had a modern look since Android Ice Cream Sandwich, which came out way before iOS 7.

Games?

I have emulators for NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, GBC, GBA, DS, GameCube, and Wii on my smartphone. All of them, except the GameCube and Wii emulator run flawlessly. Have fun playing Angry Birds.

App selection?

You can only run apps that Apple approves of. I can download the free Android SDK, write myself my own Android app, compile it to an APK, and sideload onto my phone. Try that with iOS. There's even a IDE that'll run on an Android device natively, allowing you to develop and run programs all on the same device.

Enjoy your inferior operating system, iOS peasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel