Hacking IOS 14,15 and 41 deleted NEED HELP!

super mario 128

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not been hacking very long and I need help. When I first started hacking the vwii I had no clue what I was doing. (lucky for me I didn't brick my vwii) I was trying to install some cIOSes and somehow I deleted my vwii IOS14,15,41 an screw up my IOS36.(I know your probably thinking WTF!) I know how to fix my IOS36 I just need to get lego indiana jones. I got my vwii IOS36 from my dumped nand. But the bad part is I can't get IOS14,15 or 41 because I made the nand after those three IOSes were deleted. I took the risk and installed the wii ISOes. It did nothing. I don't know how to get the vwii IOSes 14,15 and 41. I google them and can't find anything. Can someone PM them to me. PLEASE HELP I don't want to mess up my vwii any more than it is. Also I don't know if I deleted both IOS14 and 15 I think just the one that says something about trusha bug restorer but I want both just to be sure.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How.... did you delete those IOSses in the first place!?

Humm..
NUSD can download IOSses, dunno if vWii IOSses are downloadable/installable...
But, it could be worth a try.

Or wait for a Wii U update and update the Wii U.
I heard that it also updates the vWii.
(can be wrong on this)

super mario 128

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How.... did you delete those IOSses in the first place!?

Humm..
NUSD can download IOSses, dunno if vWii IOSses are downloadable/installable...
But, it could be worth a try.

Or wait for a Wii U update and update the Wii U.
I heard that it also updates the vWii.
(can be wrong on this)
doesn't had no clue what I was doing answer your question. I will give it a try.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only way to get vWii IOS 14,15, and 41 is for you to dump it from someone else's vWii NAND, finding a WAD on the web somewhere, or having someone PM you a DL link for them. I currently do not have those 3 in WAD form right now so I cannot do #3 at the moment. that could change if I manage to find them somewhere.

NUSD only can download Wii IOS's and channels so that is not an option for acquiring the missing IOS's.

super mario 128

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only way to get vWii IOS 14,15, and 41 is for you to dump it from someone else's vWii NAND, finding a WAD on the web somewhere, or having someone PM you a DL link for them. I currently do not have those 3 in WAD form right now so I cannot do #3 at the moment. that could change if I manage to find them somewhere.

NUSD only can download Wii IOS's and channels so that is not an option for acquiring the missing IOS's.
Do you know somebody who does have those three vIOSes?

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I know a guy who has them :)

Check PM inbox :)

And please make sure not to play around with vWii IOS without caution, it is more dangerous compared to Wii (different hardware therefore different compatibility IOS, and also no bootmii as boot2 for vWii, meaning much harder to backup and recover)

Reactions: super mario 128

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM