Apple iOS 12.4 JB released!

MUDD_BR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For the first time in a few years we got a jailbreak within a signed version iOS, so, unless you´ve an A12/12x gadget it´s good to go!
Unc0ver and Chimera released with new iOS versions support, but some tweaks won´t work yet.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great news for the jailbreaking community! Wanted to try but I'm stuck with A12 devices :P

MUDD_BR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Great news for the jailbreaking community! Wanted to try but I'm stuck with A12 devices :P
That´s sad, but save your Blobs!

Tethered or untehered?
Unfortunately tethered; I can´t even remember when we get one untethered JB... But with unc0ver you can reinstall, after a reboot, your JB directly from icon without need to use a PC or connection.

Reactions: ganons

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does any apple user even care? Last time I checked jailbroken ios didn't even have basically functionality like firewall or usb storage, simply because there's no one willing to develop for it. Apple is basically deprecated at this point.

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
That´s sad, but save your Blobs!

Unfortunately tethered; I can´t even remember when we get one untethered JB... But with unc0ver you can reinstall, after a reboot, your JB directly from icon without need to use a PC or connection.

Actually, it's called Semi-untethered. After a reboot, the device works fine, but without jailbreak being present. To enable the jailbreak again, you just run the app.

And I can remember when we got an untethered one. The last one was on iOS 9.1.

Reactions: MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually, it's called Semi-untethered. After a reboot, the device works fine, but without jailbreak being present. To enable the jailbreak again, you just run the app.

And I can remember when we got an untethered one. The last one was on iOS 9.1.

You´re right, sir, my mistake. Ah, last one untethered I´ve used was on iOS 8, after that I got one 9.3.3 iPad Pro 1st gen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.