Introduction

PhilippeAlaurent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Bonjour!

I'm a french-canadian guy who's been visiting GBAtemp every so often to answer some of my game-related questions.

I play games using emulators, but sadly my system isn't so strong so I can't very well play anything past PS1 or NDS games (and ofc, whatever came before).

I don't really have any other consoles due to lacking a job and income associated with it. That and being a university (college, I think people in the States call it?) student leaves me little time to dedicate to games without seeing my grades suffer from it. =/

I've recently been mostly playing Mugen no Frontier Exceed thanks to the translation patch made by Noitora and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I've mostly registered to ask one question regarding how to change the music in battle since from what I've seen when compared to a youtube video of the game in japanese you should be able to set the battle BGM to random or to a particular one, yet I cannot seem to be able to do so with the current patch. =( (It basically won't even let me move the arrow to where "normal" is written at the bottom of the settings).

Anyways, that's basically it. I might come and go from time to time, searching for information about a few things.
It is not necessary but would be really appreciated if someone could send me a private message regarding the little issue I just discussed as I wouldn't want to have to make a new thread just for that. =P

Well, thank you for having me. ^.^'

Philippe Alaurent aka phil777

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1