Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joepassive

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
3DS, 3DS XL and 2DS all on version 9.2.0-20E and NOTHING
the code works shows up but nothing. just restarts my system. what am i doing wrong?

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Has anyone try using the Gateway "Cubic Ninja" to do this exploit??
It works but there are some annoyances to it. If you are on emunand you can't remove the SD, reinsert and expect the homebrew loader to read it

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On 9.2.0-20E my self , but scanning the QR Code don't work , doing some think wrong ?

Are dose it have to be online too, the 3ds xl ..

Just like to get the files for now until get a copy of cubic ninja .

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works but there are some annoyances to it. If you are on emunand you can't remove the SD, reinsert and expect the homebrew loader to read it

Ok thanks. So I guess we need the actual game for it to work properly.

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Ok thanks. So I guess we need the actual game for it to work properly.
well if you don't mind booting on emunand, launching the game, launching the homebrew launcher and keeping your SD in your device the whole time then there is no need to. If you want to swap your SD while in the homebrew launcher then you need to be on sysnand (4.x works fine s you can still boot on emunand at a later time) and also have the cartridge

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if you don't mind booting on emunand, launching the game, launching the homebrew launcher and keeping your SD in your device the whole time then there is no need to. If you want to swap your SD while in the homebrew launcher then you need to be on sysnand (4.x works fine s you can still boot on emunand at a later time) and also have the cartridge

Oh ok gotcha!! I'll give it a try!

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to add my success story to the pile. (Important tip, make sure your 3DS's WiFi is CONFIGURED to connect to your router and not just "active". And when selecting the Old vs New stuff, I didn't see an option for U until I picked Old.....even though my 3DS XL is new'er.....still had to pick Old for my USA 3DS XL)

I copied the needed files to my SD card and booted up an original 3DS and followed all the steps and Homebrew is on there and the test apps worked fine.

I pulled Cubic Ninja out and inserted it into my 3DS XL, copied all the necessary files to my SD card and launched the game. When I went to the part to scan the QR code, the exploit launched. No need to scan the QR image again. Now, to wait for quality Homebrew :)

As for the whole piracy thing with the GW.....the only titles on the 3DS worth spit, I already bought. I don't see any titles coming out for the 3DS in the near future I give a crap about so I'm much more interested in some 3DS Homebrew, mainly some video player app to watch AVIs, MKVs, etc.) and of course, emulators!

Thanks to all involved for bringing about this exploit!

Reactions: eagleflies14

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anyone else here who has no sound in Cube3d on the N3DS? On my normal 3DS everything is fine, but on the new one no sound :/

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just wanted to add my success story to the pile. (Important tip, make sure your 3DS's WiFi is CONFIGURED to connect to your router and not just "active". And when selecting the Old vs New stuff, I didn't see an option for U until I picked Old.....even though my 3DS XL is new'er.....still had to pick Old for my USA 3DS XL)
Well, the New is only for New 3DS (N3DS/XL) and Old is for the normal 3DS/XL. Age doesn't matter here. :P

TheCrystalBook

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Working on my OLD 3DS. Currently uploading it on Youtube, a mini tut, albeit unnecessary. Quick question though, how can I open homebrew launcher again afterwards? It didn't appear on my home menu...?

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Working on my OLD 3DS. Currently uploading it on Youtube, a mini tut, albeit unnecessary. Quick question though, how can I open homebrew launcher again afterwards? It didn't appear on my home menu...?

You have to launch the game and go to the QR portion again. If you installed the hack to the game itself, it will load automatically without scanning the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Here lies the man getting probed to death by a gay fish