6x9=42
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So after years of trying, I finally got a foothold in the coveted world of game reviewing where swag, free games and entry to gaming events are rampant.

Still, as the intern, I don't exactly get first choice or complaining rights. My first assignment was a PC game called "Gwen the Magic Nanny". Thank god I'm done with it. Next up comes America's Next Top Model DS. Yay again. At least my 11 year old sister is excited that I said she can keep Top Model when I'm done with it. At least there's one good thing I'm looking forward to....once I'm done with Top Model, I get to move on to Hexyz Force by sheer fluke because the only other PSP reviewer at this small site is going on honeymoon.
biggrin.gif
Hopefully that means I'll be getting a chance at good psp games for a little while at least
yaypsp.gif

If I make it 90 days and they like my work, I get to stay on permenantly.
smile.gif
No swag or gaming events for me yet but at least I get to keep any game I review.
yay.gif
My game collection will be expanding for the first time in a while. XD

Wish me luck and patience to play through any shovelware tossed my way.
smile.gif

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I only have the one review up and that's the Gwen the Magic Nanny review. I've got America's Next Top Model to finish and then Hexyz Force.XD

If you're interested in reading it though, Avault is the site I'm interning at.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: