ALX1982

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've always been able to view YouTube clips from the Wii Internet Channel, but now the video windows are all black and saying I need to upgrade my Flash. Anyone know what's going on?

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
YouTube has
upgraded their flash by the sound of it, but even YouTube XL has stopped working for
me
frown.gif

rayben

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo needs to do something about the browser. I use it all the time, I just wish it had better flash and javascript.

Id love to see a homebrew web browser. Or maybe a port of some PPC ready browser. Wish I could code
frown.gif

SherlockHolmeboy

Trophies
Website
homebrefreeware.co.cc
XP
Country
Yeah, this happened to me when I updated my Internet Channel. Standard Youtube would hardly ever work, and once it did, it would only buffer the first 5 seconds and stop. Youtube XL still worked though. The way I fixed it was to just find a WAD for an older version of the Internet Channel, and install that. Flash 8 was then broken, but at least Youtube worked again (there's not very many good animations you can view on the Wii, anyway).

yellowperil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Youtube is moving forward to a new standard in it videos 360,480 and 720, these newer encoding methods are not supported by the internet channel.

I doubt Nintendo will do anything about this, as since the channel is now free they seem to have forgotten about its very existence.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1