Interesting Start of the Month | Legitimately Scared of People

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
EOF because why not. Now... how do I start?

[SUPER DEEP BREATH]
Hope you have fun reading all of this.

So... today is Saturday? Yes, I think it is.
On Thursday, we heard that one of our neighbours passed away. I barely knew this guy, all I know is that he lived in an apartment from two buildings to the right of my building.
I live in a condo with 7 buildings: Building A, Building B, C, D, E, F and G
I live in E, the guy used to live in C.

Apparently, and rumors has it, that he passed away from Coronavirus. His spouse, a very, very hateful lady, told her friends that her husband (the guy that passed away) died from a heart attack.
But this friday morning, people in suits, gas masks and hoses came to spray each building and the corridors between each apartment after they knew that this guy passed away. That's how we now know that he might've died from Corona.
Anyways... that's the Aladeen news... now let's talk about the Aladeen news.

Last week, the police dissolved 5 street parties in a hood from another state. This hood is called Ecatepec and its in the State of Mexico (not the capital CDMX which is where I live)
We've been in Phase 3 since 2 weeks ago... so... ¿Why would people would do that? Well... that's a pretty interesting question.
People won't believe that Coronavirus is a real thing.
They believe (and even though this is the EOF I'm not making this up) people believe that Covid-19 means the following:
  • C stands for Chapo Guzman
  • Ovid stands for Ovidio Guzman (son of El Chapo)
  • 19 stands for the year when Ovidio Guzman was caught.
And that somehow... the Mexican governement is such a liar and so cheeky, that they convinced the entire world to make this Covid-19 thing into a "virus" just because they don't want to tell us the truth about El Chapo.
NOT KIDDING.

So... that's part of the Aladeen news... the Aladeen of the Aladeen news is the following:
The same place where fucking assholes had their street parties with over 200 young ones drinking and using drugs, I mean; Ecatepec, is trending topic in twitter because, somehow (SOMEHOW) doctors are murdering these young ones with lethal shots of je ne sais quoi, and the population of Ecatepec has been attacking Medical Personal, started to burn Hospitals and they're asking the Government to stop the murderings.
They can't explain why their children (the same people that had their street parties in the middle of Phase 3) were just fine yesterday and suddenly... suddenly dead today.
The only logical explanation is that Doctors are MURDERING PEOPLE because Coronavirus is not real.
How come these people just had fever yesterday and today they're dead. [Quoting some of the people of Ecatepec claiming that they're being murdered by Doctors]

[Sigh] Now... I'm feeling a little bit cinical, because this is the perfect example of how Natural Selection works. And at the same time I'm scared because I'm surrounded by this kind of people.
While I might not live in Ecatepec, people where I am is the same, every fucking weekend there are parties on the street with fucking assholes singing, screaming, blasting disgusting music all the fucking night, the air smells like marihuana, you can even hear gunshots, fights, bottles bursting... ugh...
And while, yes I could call the police to report these assholes... the police won't do a single thing because: "It's a particular condo and we can't enter without permission or a legal order"
So no... I can't report these assholes.
The Aladeen thing about this is that, I'm surrounded by chimps.
And I just... I just...
ebe591db99957ea48c81f3a464afa554.jpg

So... I'll fucking quote myself once again: 2020 is the Purge Year. Natural Selection at this point.

Some years ago, when I was 15 years old, I was diagnosed by a heart dissease that supposedly will kill me at the age of 28 years.
I've had 4 hear attacks. The last one was in October 2013.
At that time, when I had my last stroke, the Doctors told me that the only hope I have is a heart transplant.
Of course, this costs lots of money, which I don't have, besides, I have to wait on a wait list from thousands of people like me that also needs a heart transplant.

In 2018 ago, my child just got Cancer.
The tumor grew rapiddly. So I took her to the Hospital and she got a surgery.
But somehow, Doctors infected her with Tetanus.
She started to have seizures, and when this happened it was already too late for her.
She died 1 week after her surgery.
She was just 15 months old.
Now... think about it...
Do you believe I give a fuck about people?
I've already lost track of time since a long time ago and I'm already dead.

I swear I'm not making this up.

Last edited by JuanMena,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

[SUPER DEEP BREATH]

On Thursday, we heard that one of our neighbours passed away. I barely knew this guy, all I know is that he lived in an apartment from two buildings to the right of my building.

Apparently, and rumors has it, that he passed away from Coronavirus. His spouse, a very, very hateful lady, told her friends that her husband (the guy that passed away) died from a heart attack.
But this friday morning, people in suits, gas masks and hoses came to spray each building and the corridors between each apartment after they knew that this guy passed away. That's how we now know that he might've died from Corona.

Last week, the police dissolved 5 street parties in a hood from another state. This hood is called Ecatepec and its in the State of Mexico (not the capital CDMX which is where I live)
We've been in Phase 3 since 2 weeks ago... so... ¿Why would people would do that? Well... that's a pretty interesting question.
They believe (and even though this is the EOF I'm not making this up) people believe that Covid-19 means the following:
And that somehow... the Mexican governement is such a liar that and so cheeky, that they convinced the entire world to make this Covid-19 thing into a "virus" just because they don't want to tell us the truth about El Chapo.
NOT KIDDING.

So... that's part of the Aladeen news... the Aladeen of the Aladeen news is the following:
The same place where fucking assholes had their street parties with over 200 young ones drinking and using drugs, I mean; Ecatepec, is trending topic in twitter because, somehow (SOMEHOW) doctors are murdering these young ones with lethal shots of je ne sais quoi, and the population of Ecatepec has been attacking Medical Personal, started to burn Hospitals and they're asking the Government to stop the murderings.
They can't explain why their children (the same people that had their street parties in the middle of Phase 3) were just fine yesterday and suddenly... suddenly dead today.
The only logical explanation is that Doctors are MURDERING PEOPLE because Coronavirus is not real.
How come these people just had fever yesterday and today they're dead. [Quoting some of the people of Ecatepec claiming that they're being murdered by Doctors]

[Sigh] Now... I'm feeling a little bit cinical, because this is the perfect example of how Natural Selection works. And at the same time I'm scared because I'm surrounded by this kind of people.
While I might not live in Ecatepec, people where I am is the same, every fucking weekend there are parties on the street with fucking assholes singing, screaming, blasting disgusting music all the fucking night, the air smells like marihuana, you can even hear gunshots, fights, bottles bursting... ugh...
And while, yes I could call the police to report these assholes... the police won't do a single thing because: "It's a particular condo and we can't enter without permission or a legal order"
And I just... I just...

So... I'll fucking quote myself once again: 2020 is the Purge Year. Natural Selection at this point.

Some years ago, when I was 15 years old, I was diagnosed by a heard dissease that supposedly will kill me at the age of 28 years old.
At that time, when I had my last stroke, the Doctors told me that the only hope I have is a heart transplant.
Of course, this costs lots of money, which I don't have, besides, I have to wait on a wait list from thousands of people like me that also needs a heart transplant.

Some years ago, my child just got Cancer.
The tumor grew rapiddly. So I took her to the Hospital.
She got a surgery.
She started to have seizures, and when this happened it was already too late for her.
Now... think about it...

TL;DR

Deleted member 506316

100% Shit, 0% Post
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

[SUPER DEEP BREATH]

And that somehow... the Mexican governement is such a liar and so cheeky, that they convinced the entire world to make this Covid-19 thing into a "virus" just because they don't want to tell us the truth about El Chapo.
NOT KIDDING.

And I just... I just...

Some years ago, when I was 15 years old, I was diagnosed by a heart dissease that supposedly will kill me at the age of 28 years.

In 2018 ago, my child just got Cancer.
The tumor grew rapiddly. So I took her to the Hospital and she got a surgery.
Now... think about it...

Okay, this is actually really sad, do you wanna talk about it? I don't think this should be in EoF if it's something serious like this.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@PineappleGod
Serious iin what sense?
This is life dude.
It's how it works.
And while yes we could "talk about it" it's not like magically will make my past disappear.
I appreciate your kind intentions, but I just accept it and move on. This is how it is, and to be honest, I'm pretty fine about it right now.
Thanks for your kind comment on my profile though. Nice of you, really.

@x65943
It's laughable in my opinion.
And with all honesty, I'm scared of the power of stupid people in large groups.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up