Gaming Intec Dsi Xl Bundle

napsterking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has Intec ever released a bundle with a Dsi XL console, game accessories and 2 games for a bundle.
I would like to know as I bought it and also asked customer service. They say it comes with the dsi XL.

If so, I got it for a super mega steal. I bought it online for under $30.

The packaging supposedly looks like this

dsibundle.jpg

G

geenlung

napsterking said:
Has Intec ever released a bundle with a Dsi XL console, game accessories and 2 games for a bundle.
I would like to know as I bought it and also asked customer service. They say it comes with the dsi XL.

If so, I got it for a super mega steal. I bought it online for under $30.

The packaging supposedly looks like this

dsibundle.jpg

It'd be nice if you clued us in on where to get this deal too.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The XL looks black. They never released a black one. You my friend have been ripped off. Especially for under 30 bucks. When deals are too good to be true that means they most definitely are. You have a 1/100 chance of having a deal like this.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
FlashX007 said:
The XL looks black. They never released a black one. You my friend have been ripped off. Especially for under 30 bucks. When deals are too good to be true that means they most definitely are. You have a 1/100 chance of having a deal like this.
There is the Bronze DSi which almost looks black.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FlashX007 said:
/facepalm
There are quite a few DSi XL photos online with incorrect colors online, you know. I didn't even know exactly what color the bronze was until I actually bought it. None of the online photos do it justice.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just so you know, you can't play Guitar Hero on DSi XL. You need a DS Lite for that one. The fact that this bundles comes with Guitar Hero makes me think it is a scam.

Oh, and it is possible to have scammers on Amazon.

And a price that is less than $30, they can't make a profit with that kind of price.

napsterking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats fine, I have a Ds Lite anyway 2 actually. If its not the real deal, I'll just return it

maybe they think that its just accesories and did not notice it has hardware in it.
one CSR guy told me that it does, tried calling again after I bought it. and werent able to give me a description since its out of stock

napsterking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I called again to see what it comes with
called 2 days ago: A Guy Csr tells me that It comes with 2 games and hardware
called today just a few minutes ago: a girl Csr tells me it also comes with 2 games and hardware.
I told her is that from a google search. she says no, Its warehouse description.

It should be here by tommorow. Will do a video unboxing and put it up on youtube.

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think you'll find the hardware will be a car charger, a couple of cheap stylii, some game cases and maybe some screen protectors - that's waht Intec does - buys cheap accessories from China and bundles them.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's 7 Accessories and 2 games in a box as far as I can see (see bottom left of box), made to look like you are getting a DSi and two games, one of which cant run on the DSi

IECI0CR.JPG

napsterking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funem said:
It's 7 Accessories and 2 games in a box as far as I can see (see bottom left of box), made to look like you are getting a DSi and two games, one of which cant run on the DSi

IECI0CR.JPG

then why does it say it comes with 2 games, hardware, and 7 accessories?

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlashX007 said:
Nah that looks really black. Bronze has a hint of brown to make it noticeable.

you're kinda wrong. my DSi XL is pretty black. except for the glossy top, which appears black unless the sun is shining on it, or if it's under white light. then it's brown.
have you ever even seen one in person? >_>

QUOTE(Gamer4life @ Mar 17 2011, 11:52 AM) give us an unboxing video as you have so little posts i am reluctant to trust you

they're not trying to gain our trust. they're asking for help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-