Homebrew Discussion Installing YouTube on cfw

Lexyo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys trying to install YouTube on atmosphere 0.10.2 emunand gives me this errore how can i resolve It?

Attachments

• IMG_20200121_143548.jpg
    IMG_20200121_143548.jpg
    758.8 KB · Views: 891

Lexyo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It Is safe if you use 90dns and a patched YouTube version. You can find It like nsp online buy i cant install it.
Please can Someone help me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have problem also at installing Just dance and im sure It isnt a bad nsp

FarGt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It Is safe if you use 90dns and a patched YouTube version. You can find It like nsp online buy i cant install it.

Are you downloading from ur pc to ur switch? With a sd card? with a cable? do u use Goldleaf or tinfoil???

Lexyo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what are you saying guys??? i tried to install it using goldleaf and awooinstaller both with USB cable.
Before to format my sd i both installed but since i removed my nintendo folder i cant install it again.. maybe something in the system didnt permit them to be installed... what can i do??? i also tried downloading again my games but nothing happens... same error.
sorry for the late reply but school take most of my time.

• Haha
Reactions: LegzRwheelz

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are you saying guys??? i tried to install it using goldleaf and awooinstaller both with USB cable.
Before to format my sd i both installed but since i removed my nintendo folder i cant install it again.. maybe something in the system didnt permit them to be installed... what can i do??? i also tried downloading again my games but nothing happens... same error.
sorry for the late reply but school take most of my time.
If you're using emuMMC make a new one I guess. The Nintendo folder shouldn't stop anything. Since you're on Atmosphere get signature patches (use the sigupdater) and use Goldleaf to install the NSP of the patched YouTube. You can either use your SD card to install it or install via USB with quark.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

There was somewhere IPS patch for YouTube doing the same.

bbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Ive been using a modded youtube nsp where you can screenshot and video capture on emunand atmosphere without issue. didnt get that error before.

LegzRwheelz

Trophies
Scrolling here learning to mod my dishwasher
XP
Country
United States
Ive been using a modded youtube nsp where you can screenshot and video capture on emunand atmosphere without issue. didnt get that error before.
I found a patched version of YouTube on Tinfoil. It works as expected. I was thinking that we can stop ads by using the AdGuard DNS or some other DNS. Since we use a hosts file to block communication with Nin servers, we must likely can add all the known as urls to the hosts file as well. Have you tried this yet?

Reactions: BrandonSWITCH

bbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I found a patched version of YouTube on Tinfoil. It works as expected. I was thinking that we can stop ads by using the AdGuard DNS or some other DNS. Since we use a hosts file to block communication with Nin servers, we must likely can add all the known as urls to the hosts file as well. Have you tried this yet?
I never used tinfoil or dns. i just used exosphere on my emunand to connect to internet so that i can watch youtube. and i can still playonline when i switch to cfw sysnand. and i also got an official youtube on my sysnand.

BrandonSWITCH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I also Installed the patched version of YouTube and then I used AdGuard DNS (Beta) and yep all the ads are blocked. :)
Edit: The DNS Server is, 94.140.14.14 and 94.140.15.15
Edit 2: Wow you liked my post quick haha, that was literally real time. :rofl2:
Edit 3: This just reduced the number of ads and didnt completely get rid of them... :(

Last edited by BrandonSWITCH,

LegzRwheelz

Trophies
Scrolling here learning to mod my dishwasher
XP
Country
United States
I also Installed the patched version of YouTube and then I used AdGuard DNS (Beta) and yep all the ads are blocked. :)
I was considering doing this but when I used the 90dns settings, my speed was greatly reduced. How's the speed on Adguard's DNS?

The other reason I didn't use their DNS was I tried it on the XBONEX and still got the ads. Such a pain in the booty.

I just Adguard on my PC and love it. I made a bat file that uses a Samsung or LG smart TV user agent and runs Chrome in kiosk mode so there's no tabs or window/title bar and setup controller companion from steam to operate like it does on the Xbox and I get no ads whatsoever. It's a great experience on my PC. I can share that bat file with you in PM if you like.

What I really should do is get an rPi and setup Adguard home to block ads on the network level so there's no DNS editing, no additional programs, browser extensions or hosts editing nonsense to deal with. Have you heard of it?

Last edited by LegzRwheelz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality