shadyboy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I was wondering on if there is a way to "inject" VC games if I dont have either HBC or the TP Hack installed....
I once found a HBC iso here on the forum, downloaded it, booted it, worked, but didnt find anything beacuse I didnt have a SD card. Havent had the economy to buy me a SD card that I can use for the wii yet -.-

i know that I am to be getting "bad" response for asking this, but I just need to know, if there is another way to install VC / WiiWare games other thene the TP Hack....

check my sig for info on my wii

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
maybe edit the old snes channel installer iso the one while back but there isnt any guides on this yet i think

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
You could replace a wad on a game and run the game, but it would take a LOT of editing to make sure you dont brick your wii.
Mario kart has a channel installer, so in theory you could replace the mario kart chan wad with your own.

Not worth the risk imo, as for SD cards, well they are really cheap these days, even if you dont have much cash look for like a 256 sd, or 128. Nowadays you find these tiny SD's in the bargain bin at your local pc shop. Dont do anything your unsure of
smile.gif

dasfteg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the wadinstaller dol inserted in a iso, with the trucha or the wiiscrubber change the main.dol of the second partition with the .dol of the wadinstaller, burn and load the disc on the wii, with the wadinstaller you can install wad from a sd card, no homebrew channel and no zelda hack, but u mast have an sd card

shadyboy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Arakon : got the DVD`s as presents from parents xD
guess I have to save up for a 2 GB sd card -.-
oh well... just have to wait thene...

quick question, do the Zelda game have to be same region as the wii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @yeager1239 read thru here and if not answered, create a thread and ask...