Not open for further replies.

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're welcome Qaz. I recommend you try this as a secondary option:

http://www.blastprocessing.net/?page_id=64

It is another guide, which may help if PSP Grader didn't work for you. It has more steps, but is very detailed and I was able to do it the first time perfectly. Are you positive that you have admin rights now? Because when I used PSP Grader at first without the admin rights, the program would say that it made my MMS successfully, when it really hadn't, and would not do anything when I put the Pandora battery in (only the green light would come on, like yours is). If possible, try an entirely different computer? After I tried my family computer, everything went without a hitch! Let me know what happens, I'll be happy to try to help you out. After hacking mine, I hacked my brother's successfully too yesterday
smile.gif
Thanks to everyone here of course

ediblebird

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Law said:
Thanks for the tutorial, ediblebird, it worked great.

glad it worked well.

I also updated Tut to include psp grader v004 which will install CFW 3.90 M33-3.
It also has a choice of IPL's to use(including TimeMachine IPL).

richufc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the guide - great stuff.

I now have cfw on my slim. Got my pandora battery from dealextreme the other day and overall the process was pretty straightforward.

Couldn't get it to work straight away. When I put the battery in the power light went on and then off again after a couple of seconds (no charge?)

So then I plugged in the power supply first and put the pandora in. It came on but screen was totally blank and no memory stick activity. So I turned it off with everything in (pandora and power) then back on again and it all started working.

A big thanks once again.
Cheers,
Rich

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I bought the pandora battary.. and I dont think anyone need tutarial how to use PSP-Grader
laugh.gif
But still very nice guide, helpful and useful :cooL:

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you are modding something that costs almost 200 bucks, it's scary doing something without a tutorial, even PSP Grader. It's reassuring to have step by step instruction
smile.gif

gokong

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can someone point to a site that host psp grader or upload to an upload site because the main site for the app is down or moved. Thank You.

hippyharry

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a note to say thank you for the guide.

I used Totalnewbs guide to make my magic memory stick and i just scratched out the line on the battery and then colored it back with a pencil.

Only part that i wasnt sure about was when i plugged the PSP battery in the first time after making the cut line, it showed a black screen, but after reading on the first page here it said its normal and just to push square to dump my data, and it turns itself off, then pushing X to install 3.71 and then it turned itself off.

Started it up with the AC adapter, and hey presto, it was installed.

Thank you for the help and pics and guides.

Even coloring the line back in on the battery was easy.
biggrin.gif

Going to do my friends PSP this week using the Pandora battery creator tool thingy, so i wont have to pry his battery open!

Harry

zandolor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pls help i dont noe wt to do i used the psp grader i made the memory stick! then *very excited* i put in the pandoras battery and... NOTHING nothing happened wt do i do!!! im using a psp slim and a 4 GB sony pro duo magic gate memory stick original my firmware is 4.01.

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zandolor said:
pls help i dont noe wt to do i used the psp grader i made the memory stick! then *very excited* i put in the pandoras battery and... NOTHING nothing happened wt do i do!!! im using a psp slim and a 4 GB sony pro duo magic gate memory stick original my firmware is 4.01.

Did you hold down the L Trigger while putting in the battery?

zandolor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i did i pressed L R x every goddam button on that psp i dont noe wt else do to i used the grader again it said all files complete took it out put it on psp the battery again pressed L b4 putting it then and nothing blank screen

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're holding down the L Trigger while putting in the battery and it gives you a blank screen, do the memory stick light and wifi light blink for a few seconds after putting the battery in? If so, then the memory stick has been created correctly (some PSP Slims only show black screens, press square to dump NAND or X to install CFW after the lights stop), if not, then the memory stick has to be remade. Make sure that the computer you are on has full administrative permission, otherwise the stick isn't properly created, even though it says it is.

zandolor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nope no flicker or anything its so frustrating i bought a $45 battery for nothing, if im using Vista does it make a difference?

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Vista, make sure you are on the administrator account and turn off User Account Control:

Control Panel>User Accounts>Turn User Account Control on or off

After that is off, try to remake the stick.

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its booting into the black screen and not into the normal XMB, then the battery is fine. The memory stick is the problem. Is your memory stick a genuine brand name one? Did you buy it from a reliable retailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fucking hell i'm becoming a mini leo with the way i yap aren't i?
    +1
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    I was unable to create the VM for the debloat windows, but found the video where I learned it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZm6mY3I7J4
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you def no leo, and I like your insight. You are a smart Baked cookie.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicken drumsticks and sweet potato for dinner tonight turned out good
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    "i promise not to get all political and/or philosophical"
    3 drinks later:
    "so yeah think for yourself and i think the government sucks"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is @BigOnYa drunk again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    no, i was poking fun at myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Again? I have a IV feeding me so I never come down.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because self deprecating humor is important, as long as it doesn't turn into self hate. because you can't really make fun of anyone if you can't even make fun of yourself
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Booze enemas are real lol
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    that explains a lot
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, invented the first ever pill that gets you instantly hammered, now filling the streets of Miami
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That was what called a qaaulude, instant drunk, luckily they not around anymore.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tylenol midday
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ambian the stuff of dreams lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nyquill with grape juice
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    wow that didn't work lol
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    tried to paste a pic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop getting your creamy paste all over
    +1
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    DO NOT WORK FOR ME :(
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think he has a wedgie, and is afraid to fix it in public.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Thong +1