Installin CFW

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by L13SDE, Aug 14, 2008.

1. L13SDE
    OP

L13SDE Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2008
    Australia
    First of all if this is a noob question Im Sorry.I have a PSP SLim with CFW M33.99 my friend whats me to flash his psp slim. I dont have a pandora battery. So can can i make my battery a pandora to flash his then downgrade it back so it will work fine with me.
    Cheers once again if this a dumb question sorry as im new to this psp scene

2. RebelX

RebelX GBAtemp Regular

Jul 11, 2008
    United States
    Irmo, South Carolina
    No, it's not a dumb question, I was skeptical like this once. Yes, you can make it a Pandora battery and flash his PSP with the use of a Magic Memory stick. And there is a way to use your slim battery as a regular one again, I don't know how because I have a fat PSP. Just Google it.

EDIT: Here, I found you a guide on how to make a PSP Slim Pandora battery and make it re-usable again.

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-hardware-...tery-guide.html

3. L13SDE
    OP

L13SDE Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2008
    Australia
    Cheers buddy for that ill give it a go and see what happens

4. pepsibluehawk87

pepsibluehawk87 GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2008
    United States
    Everywhere yet nowhere
  5. RebelX

RebelX GBAtemp Regular

Jul 11, 2008
    United States
    Irmo, South Carolina
    Eh, I guess you should soft mod it. But I don't have 2 PSP's and none of my friends are willing to lend me theirs. As soon as their heard "hack" they didn't let me finish my proposal, so I decided to hard mod it. Besides, I was going to buy a new 2200mAh battery anyways so I thought "Why the hell not?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice