Hacking installed sdmicro management tool to sysnand, want to remove it..

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
while trying to make sd micro management tool to work i installed to nand, now it does appear as a black icon on my home screen, (however it now works, it was not working while installed to the sd card)

can i just delete the title from the list or i need to do somehting to avoid a brick?

i have a 10.7 aureinand A9LH (no emunand)

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Use Data Management or FBI to remove it.
data management doesn't see it, since now it's a title installed on the sysNAND...
however in fbi, i can see the list of the titles, the thing is, i don't know the name of the title
it's one of the ctr-n-xxxx things (or xxxbuilder), i don't know which one..

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
data management doesn't see it, since now it's a title installed on the sysNAND...
however in fbi, i can see the list of the titles, the thing is, i don't know the name of the title
it's one of the ctr-n-xxxx things (or xxxbuilder), i don't know which one..
Do you have the CIA you originally installed is with? If so use FBI to check the TitleID, then find the TitleID on your installed files.

That being said, are you sure you installed MicroSD management to NAND? I know I installed mine to SD card and it worked fine, and I am able to see it in Software Management.

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Do you have the CIA you originally installed is with? If so use FBI to check the TitleID, then find the TitleID on your installed files.

That being said, are you sure you installed MicroSD management to NAND? I know I installed mine to SD card and it worked fine, and I am able to see it in Software Management.
i firstly installed to the sd card, the app apparently run fine but my computer was showing a "can't find path" error or something like that when i tried to open the 3ds, it didn't even prompt for the login..
i did go back to fbi and installed it to the nand, i thought maybe because the app was running from the sd card and the original micro sd tool is inside the N3ds nand, i decided i'd give a try
and apparently it fixed the problem, it does work fine now but since the icon is now a black square and i am getting slower speeds than ftp, i wanted to "go back" and remove this thing..

i will give a check on the TitleID

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?