Hacking Installed hencore on 3.68 vita and I have a few questions not found in noob guide.

Hsenpai4u

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so basically i have a few questions. Most of them are about legality and others are stupid noob paranoid stuff. Bear with me.

I have henkaku with hencore and vitashell on a legit 3.68. Can i play purchased games and sync their trophies with no worries?

Can i access psn to download literal purchased games if i have henkaku?

Has anyone had their account banned forever because of this?

My vita is linked to my ps4. Is this dangerous?

I mostly got hencore to play emulator. But now I'm kinda regretting it if it means i can't play my purchased games or access psn. Anyway to bypass or remove henkaku?

I only have henkaku 3.68 and vitashell. What other apps are a must have for a highly paranoid bakka like myself?

Can i install said apps directly from vita without using cma?

If sony doesn't release another update, is it fair to say ppl can yolo it and do whatever they want on their vitas without repercussions?

Thank you!

Last edited by Hsenpai4u,

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes.

Yes.

No.

No.

HENkaku isn't permanent, reboot and it'll be gone.

I dunno, there's a lot of homebrew you might, or might not be interested in. Retroarch is a must have, i guess?
(you can find the majority of vita homebrew on this site: https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it not everything there will always be up-to-date, though)

Yeah, vitashell can install .vpk files.

Pretty much, Sony doesn't ban hacked vitas for whatever reason. If you really wanted to you could pirate games, cheat in online games, hack trophies, etc. Sony doesn't seem to care at all.

Reactions: Hsenpai4u

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHITE LIST

Nobody mentioned this but, after factory restore/refresh you need to install the Whitelist from psvimgtools, first, then the h-encore guides.

There's was no quick fix for me, guess have to reinstall!

(Saga 3, comes to the west the translation, thats another at least before sony stops making games for the vita, its only a matter of time, that means 3.69fw any day soon!)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,
Reactions: Hsenpai4u

Hsenpai4u

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. I would quote you each individually with personal thanks but I'm not allowed to because imI new and something about hyperlinks and spam. Whatever, im sure it's for the best. So glad i found this forum cuz ppl on Reddit are snobs.

Reactions: ShroomKing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro