Hacking Install .vpk's directly through your PC (no double space)

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot seem to get it to connect to my vita. I press select on vitaShell and it gives me "ftp://##.#.#.##:1337" (replace # with numbers) but when i go into my network settings it gives me the same ip address but without the ":1337" at the end and the "ftp://" at the beginning. When ever i enter either into vitaorganizer, it says a grayed out "Connect to vita" and never connects. Any ideas? :/

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot seem to get it to connect to my vita. I press select on vitaShell and it gives me "ftp://##.#.#.##:1337" (replace # with numbers) but when i go into my network settings it gives me the same ip address but without the ":1337" at the end and the "ftp://" at the beginning. When ever i enter either into vitaorganizer, it says a grayed out "Connect to vita" and never connects. Any ideas? :/
Probably cause vita ftp is broken. Only filezilla seem compatible with ftp. Cause i tried on android using es file explorer and don't work. Windows 7 Built in FTP network don't work. :P

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably cause vita ftp is broken. Only filezilla seem compatible with ftp. Cause i tried on android using es file explorer and don't work. Windows 7 Built in FTP network don't work. :P
so I most likely will not be able to use this and should instead use filezilla? i saw a tutorial on filezilla but was to lazy to do it.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I most likely will not be able to use this and should instead use filezilla? i saw a tutorial on filezilla but was to lazy to do it.
Well filezilla actually works, and is not that hard. Just need to install it first. Is what i been using besides how everyone else says to change the extention to a MP4, annd use content media assistanct to trick it into thinking it is a video file to send to psp using usb. So yeah, I rather have it working, just my opinion and experience.

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well filezilla actually works, and is not that hard. Just need to install it first. Is what i been using besides how everyone else says to change the extention to a MP4, annd use content media assistanct to trick it into thinking it is a video file to send to psp using usb. So yeah, I rather have it working, just my opinion and experience.
Alright, Ill give it a go.

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this scene for the options! I've been using FileZilla for awhile but like the icons and interface of this.

Speighty1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A bit of advice when using this, you only need to enter the ip address, you dont need the port number.

I have used this to install both killzone and resistance and both work fine.

rickpower

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
A bit of advice when using this, you only need to enter the ip address, you dont need the port number.

I have used this to install both killzone and resistance and both work fine.

hey do you get any confirmation in psvita shell of file being send also what option you choose out of 3

Anthony Michael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I try to use this, the vpk file does not show on Vitaorganizer, any ideas on how to fix this? I already selected the folder with the VPk file.

Aneesh India

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I really wanna thank the developer of this tool. It saves lot of time and totally saves the double work u need to perform for testing a single game.
I am sure its little faster than filezilla plus it keeps your game installed ready made once the process is over. Avoids clumpsy wired transfer with qcma and psp save file trick.

Will recommend for beginners as its too simple to follow. Am sure the developer reads this and there are more updates coming to this app like - percentage bar, percentage progress once minimized, better gui, themes, sounds etc. Well, it serves the purpose for now. many thanks for this..

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's a nice tool, but I wish it could scan subdirectories as well, it would make things easier for people who use them to organise there homebrew (emulators, games, programs, ...).
It seems to be designed with piracy in mind only instead of managing your homebrew on your PC.

Last edited by VitaType,
Reactions: Aneesh India

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-