Homebrew Question install NSP in Internal Memory

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yes, there's a way (devmenu) just accept you face a huge risk of ban.
I thought that DevMenu only allowed the installation by SD. Anyway you can remove the installed games and remove any debris from the same DevMenu ?, that when the console is connected to the internet has no trace of what was used. I hope to know some answer. :)

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I thought that DevMenu only allowed the installation by SD. Anyway you can remove the installed games and remove any debris from the same DevMenu ?, that when the console is connected to the internet has no trace of what was used. I hope to know some answer. :)

I swear I saw in a tut vid there was an option for internal memory.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2018070319072100-e4b364c957d95017ca1171810d655865-jpg.134394

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DevMenu cannot remove those types of traces. It acts like a title manager, it doesn't give you full blown access to the console.

Reactions: Kioku

castdreams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've installed several small titles to my system memory to save SD Card space, might as well utilize that 32gb of internal storage. They work no problem. You just need to select to install to internal memory in DevMenu, as pictured above.

Reactions: vhaines

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
DevMenu cannot remove those types of traces. It acts like a title manager, it doesn't give you full blown access to the console.
So do you think having a backup before using DevMEnu and restoring it with HaxDiskMount would eliminate any trace of DevMenu usage?

chaleman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've installed several small titles to my system memory to save SD Card space, might as well utilize that 32gb of internal storage. They work no problem. You just need to select to install to internal memory in DevMenu, as pictured above.

Great! just one question. how do you uninstall those games? any ideas? thanks...

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What I did was I installed my largest most played game in the internal storage (TloZ BotW) so It'll load much faster than playing on a cart or installing it on the sdcard. Then the remaining storage I install a small game that I plan to play (nine parchments). What's left are for the other games' updates.
Great! just one question. how do you uninstall those games? any ideas? thanks...
Just highlight the game, press +, go to the section where you can choose whether to archive the game or delete it completely.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: chaleman

chaleman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I did was I installed my largest most played game in the internal storage (TloZ BotW) so It'll load much faster than playing on a cart or installing it on the sdcard. Then the remaining storage I install a small game that I plan to play (nine parchments). What's left are for the other games' updates.Just highlight the game, press +, go to the section where you can choose whether to archive the game or delete it completely.

Thanks. I thought that installing to the main SD Card would've required something different to uninstall... cheers!

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, there's a way (devmenu) just accept you face a huge risk of ban.
i dunno if me blocking nintendo's spying host url in my router is preventing me from being banned so far
But ive been using devmenu all week and no ban yet

i dont care though, i have 2 switches for exactly this reason

Reactions: Kioku and tbb043

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dunno if me blocking nintendo's spying host url in my router is preventing me from being banned so far

They know what you’re doing. But just like you, I have yet to be banned. I even go ojnlibe with a few NSP files and still aren’t banned

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

Maybe, I'll have to put that url in my router tonight if I can remember. Still gonna wait a bit and see just how extensive these bans are. I do have roughly $700 in eshop purchases that'd suck to just lose. :x

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Maybe, I'll have to put that url in my router tonight if I can remember. Still gonna wait a bit and see just how extensive these bans are. I do have roughly $700 in eshop purchases that'd suck to just lose. :x
Apart from that your console could be prohibited, also your account and all your purchases?

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
What I did was I installed my largest most played game in the internal storage (TloZ BotW) so It'll load much faster than playing on a cart or installing it on the sdcard. Then the remaining storage I install a small game that I plan to play (nine parchments). What's left are for the other games' updates.Just highlight the game, press +, go to the section where you can choose whether to archive the game or delete it completely.

This to delete is done from DevMenu or in Menu Home of the Switch ?. Are the games installed in the DevMenu displayed in the Home Menu and can they be launched there? When you delete the games that you have installed in DevMenu, have you had problems of prohibition ?.

Sorry if there are many questions, but since you have tried DevMenu I want to make sure if it is a safe step.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I want to extend another question for those who have used DevMenu. I have seen in an image an IP address while installing a game. Can you install the NSP remotely by FTP the games in DevMenu or only by MicroSD ?.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong