Install Hermes IOS 222

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by benhamilton, Nov 20, 2011.

Nov 20, 2011

Install Hermes IOS 222 by benhamilton at 7:50 PM (609 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. benhamilton
    OP

Newcomer benhamilton Member

United Kingdom
    I am having probs running MW3 using IOS250 d2x base 57. I am trying to get cIOS 224 installed to see if that works. The Uloader installation app won't work

I can download the WAD from ModMii, so can I just install it using WAD Manager instead?

What I am curious about is - how important is that IOS that you choose to install the IOS? Does it matter which you chose?

For example, can i select IOS249 to use when installing, and then actually install a CIOS of a different version number? Is there a relationship between the two, or is it just that a 'valid' cracked IOS is required to enable a WAD to be installed, regardless of which cIOS it is?

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    makes no difference what IOS is selected to install wads as long as it installs. If the loaded IOS doesn't have enough rights it will fail, if it doesn't fail, then it's all good

3. WalkerOfTheDay

Member WalkerOfTheDay GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Just take the advise I gave you in your other topic in Backup Loaders.
    It involves a little proggy called 'modmii' ! it even fixes financial problems !!

4. benhamilton
    OP

Newcomer benhamilton Member

United Kingdom
    See my response to that other post.