atamask

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo.

ON a small note I've hacked my 3.1 when it t came out awhile back went through twilight hack everything came out fine. All my wads were installing correctly through wad manager. Now My brothers who has a 3.4 firmware needed his hacked. Well I went and install homebrew channel, bootmii, and DVDX. It all seemed to work out all ok. But every time I try to install a wad I get...Install error! (ret =-2001).

Now mind you the main think I've been trying to do is get cioscorp to work. But when attempting to run the installer it tell me "CIOS249 not found" ....obviously. And when I try to run "cIOS38-rev14 installer" it craps out on me and gives the "Install error! (ret =-2001)"

I'd really appreciate the help...

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atamask said:
Yo.

ON a small note I've hacked my 3.1 when it t came out awhile back went through twilight hack everything came out fine. All my wads were installing correctly through wad manager. Now My brothers who has a 3.4 firmware needed his hacked. Well I went and install homebrew channel, bootmii, and DVDX. It all seemed to work out all ok. But every time I try to install a wad I get...Install error! (ret =-2001).

Now mind you the main think I've been trying to do is get cioscorp to work. But when attempting to run the installer it tell me "CIOS249 not found" ....obviously. And when I try to run "cIOS38-rev14 installer" it craps out on me and gives the "Install error! (ret =-2001)"

I'd really appreciate the help...
Did you use Trucha Bug Restorer? You should be able to install wads after that.

atamask

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]
Did you use Trucha Bug Restorer? You should be able to install wads after that.
[/quote]
um no? could I have a link?

atamask

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jazvdb said:
atamask said:
longtom1 said:

thanks for the link but the guide is confusing the living hell out of me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltrd3oq8hPc

Thanks a bunch
smile.gif
The last one had a couple typos in it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto