Hacking injecting orginal heath and safety app back without backup?

Kirino

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since i have a9lh and devmenu i want to restore my heath and safety app from fbi but i dont have a orginal back up help?

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download the and install the correct Health and Safety app CIA for your system version. You can grab the CIA from that ISO Site via the Upgrade packs they have. extract the upgrade pack for your current system version and console and grab the CIA that matches this name: {These are for USA/Canada console only}

0004001000021300.cia (for Old 3DS, the one without the C-Stick)
0004001020021300.cia (for New 3DS, the one with the C-Stick)

Install this with FBI. If FBI cannot install it, delete the existing Health and Safety app first, switch to NAND destination and switch FBI to delete title mode, then delete the title with the same name as the CIA.
Afterward, install the CIA again and it should work.

you will need to reboot now to see the changes. launch the Health and Safety app to confirm it was replaced.

Kirino

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download the and install the correct Health and Safety app CIA for your system version. You can grab the CIA from that ISO Site via the Upgrade packs they have. extract the upgrade pack for your current system version and console and grab the CIA that matches this name: {These are for USA/Canada console only}

0004001000021300.cia (for Old 3DS, the one without the C-Stick)
0004001020021300.cia (for New 3DS, the one with the C-Stick)

Install this with FBI. If FBI cannot install it, delete the existing Health and Safety app first, switch to NAND destination and switch FBI to delete title mode, then delete the title with the same name as the CIA.
Afterward, install the CIA again and it should work.

you will need to reboot now to see the changes. launch the Health and Safety app to confirm it was replaced.
Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?