ROM Hack Injecting Digital Save to a Physical Cart?

Helltech

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I did a big stupid. I have a digital copy and MH4U (and a physical copy, long story). Anyway, I've been playing the digital copy for about 200 hours. I'm done with the game and tired of farming charms for countless hours. So I bought a PowerSaves Pro, I have no idea why I thought this would work with my digital copy, I just wasn't thinking at all, I usually only play game Carts.

Regardless is there a way I can inject my save file from the 00126300 (I believe this is the correct one) on my 3DS to a fresh physical cart?

I guess a better question after more research is can I change a .sav 3ds file to a .bin one?

Ichii Giki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I did a big stupid. I have a digital copy and MH4U (and a physical copy, long story). Anyway, I've been playing the digital copy for about 200 hours. I'm done with the game and tired of farming charms for countless hours. So I bought a PowerSaves Pro, I have no idea why I thought this would work with my digital copy, I just wasn't thinking at all, I usually only play game Carts.

Regardless is there a way I can inject my save file from the 00126300 (I believe this is the correct one) on my 3DS to a fresh physical cart?

I guess a better question after more research is can I change a .sav 3ds file to a .bin one?

If you have an exploitable N3DS and a copy of Cubic Ninja, you can use NTR-CFW 2.2 with its save game plugin to inject your save to a cart. You would first extract your save from the installed game with SaveDataFiler, then you can use NTR-CFW to inject that save into the cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...