Injecting Digital Save to a Physical Cart?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Helltech, May 2, 2015.

1. Helltech
    OP

Helltech Member

Newcomer
    May 12, 2012
    United States
    Hey, I did a big stupid. I have a digital copy and MH4U (and a physical copy, long story). Anyway, I've been playing the digital copy for about 200 hours. I'm done with the game and tired of farming charms for countless hours. So I bought a PowerSaves Pro, I have no idea why I thought this would work with my digital copy, I just wasn't thinking at all, I usually only play game Carts.

Regardless is there a way I can inject my save file from the 00126300 (I believe this is the correct one) on my 3DS to a fresh physical cart?

I guess a better question after more research is can I change a .sav 3ds file to a .bin one?

2. Ichii Giki

Ichii Giki GBAtemp Regular

Mar 12, 2015
    United States
    If you have an exploitable N3DS and a copy of Cubic Ninja, you can use NTR-CFW 2.2 with its save game plugin to inject your save to a cart. You would first extract your save from the installed game with SaveDataFiler, then you can use NTR-CFW to inject that save into the cart.

3. Helltech
    OP

Helltech Member

Newcomer
    May 12, 2012
    United States
    Ahh, so I'm assuming thats the only way. My 3DS isn't exploitable, but thanks for the help regardless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice