Inject Save Data from EmuNAND to SysNAND when the later doesn't have the title installed (without CFW on SysNAND)

Raw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have done transfers from SysNAND to EmuNAND and viceversa via TegraExplorer (keeping everything clean). I use a similar method than this one: https://suchmememanyskill.github.io/guides/switchextractsaves/

But now I would like to transfer a save from EmuNAND to SysNAND from a title that isn't installed in SysNAND. Normally you'd just replace whatever is there, but in this case there's of course nothing to replace.

Does anybody know how to solve this (without running CFW on SysNAND)?
Post automatically merged:

I searched the forums and all solutions I saw require running a save manager on SysNAND (applet or otherwise) to inject the save. This isn't what I'm looking for.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have done transfers from SysNAND to EmuNAND and viceversa via TegraExplorer (keeping everything clean). I use a similar method than this one: https://suchmememanyskill.github.io/guides/switchextractsaves/

But now I would like to transfer a save from EmuNAND to SysNAND from a title that isn't installed in SysNAND. Normally you'd just replace whatever is there, but in this case there's of course nothing to replace.

Does anybody know how to solve this (without running CFW on SysNAND)?
Post automatically merged:

I searched the forums and all solutions I saw require running a save manager on SysNAND (applet or otherwise) to inject the save. This isn't what I'm looking for.
Your question was answered in this thread. Please use that thread for any future questions instead.

froggy55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did not think i was going to get unbanned i just wanted to clear the glitch i caused on the menu screen i already knew i was perma banned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1