Inintendo looking for programers

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Meikrekel, Nov 24, 2008.

Nov 24, 2008
  1. Meikrekel
    OP

Banned Meikrekel Banned

Netherlands
    Inintendo is an app in progress. the idea is to build a program like DSorganize but with a gui like the iphone and more options included. But we need a programmer to build an internet app. (don't have to, if you just like to help or you've got some very good ideas, you're welcome) we already have a few thing in it: calculator, mp3 and image viewer (with zooming) . I'll show you a video (link to my site)the Inintendo website

You can contact me on my email: stolky94@hotmail.com I work together with Tommie, his email is: tombolahomebrew@gmail.com.

We hope you help us.
    regards: Meikrekel

2. JPdensetsu

Member JPdensetsu GBAtemp Addict

Taiwan
  3. NeverGoingBack

Newcomer NeverGoingBack Newbie

United States
    I like the idea of programmers, and teams searching for talent to improve things. You dont see that enough in the homebrew seen.

4. SoulAnger

Member SoulAnger MENUdo's Developer

Philippines
    Go to some Homebrew developer's forum. You'll see alot. :|

5. Meikrekel
    OP

Banned Meikrekel Banned

Netherlands
    We already "contracted" a programmer who can make (and is going to) internet apps. We also contacted with Samuel: the builder of SvSIP and the builder of dsweatherreport is also asked to help. But if you want to take part of this project, you still can, because there can't be enoegh programmers [​IMG]