Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering. Since Infinite Space is due any day now (may well be dumped later today, you can never tell) and with Pokemon still inoperative, is it likely that Infinite Space will have AP up the ass like Soul Silver? What did the Japanese version have? Was it eventually bypassed? Anyone care to take a guess on how bad you think the AP for IS will be and how long it'll take to fix it?

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Honestly think about your question. From where should we know if it have a AP or not and what anybody thinks doesn´t matter since it´s not knowing.

So just wait and see

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
damn... for one moment i thought the game is out
if i remember correctly, the JP version contains AP
if it does contain AP then i don't think platinum games would be so nice to remove the AP from the U version

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Infinite Space is Sega's right? All of the new Sega games have AP but they have been cracked on most cards except R4 and DSTT.

Merit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Mysterio said:
Infinite Space is Sega's right? All of the new Sega games have AP but they have been cracked on most cards except R4 and DSTT.

So there is big chance what i cant play Infinite Space with my top toy?(

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely it will have AP. Both of Sega's Sonic games had it and this game is more anticipated than those were. It wouldn't surprise me anyway.

I'm debating whether to actually buy it, or just wait for a scene release like everyone else, because I feel that not only will it have AP, but possibly a rather hefty manual too.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Most likely it will have AP. Both of Sega's Sonic games had it and this game is more anticipated than those were. It wouldn't surprise me anyway.

I'm debating whether to actually buy it, or just wait for a scene release like everyone else, because I feel that not only will it have AP, but possibly a rather hefty manual too.
im in the same boat i may buy it though but im hoping it gets released early.
@ op: games are never dumped sunday afternoon US time. we may see it tuesday at the earliest

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When IS released in Japan I have tried the room on my acekard or cyclods and worked fine, that AP was weak, we can only hope is the same or similar.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
wait JP release had AP?? where , it worked fine on a DS Linker , and the ONLY AP protected game that worked fine was Combat Of The Giants : Dragons (maybe because they added to many AP's and DS Linker was so old that they didnt work) .
from what i know JP version didnt had any AP , or it was so weak that it didnt work at all because it was working okay on all flash cards i know

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well we'll know for sure soon enough, surely? It's out today. It's 3PM here in the UK, meaning it' mid-morning in the US by my calculations, meaning someone will in all probability be on their way to buy/steal it right now for dumping purposes. I'm gonna go play Soul Silver while I wait.

waffle1995

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope my Acekard 2i can supass the AP for Infinite Space if it has 1!

What rom site can you download the game!
I use romulation, is they a faster place to get the rom!

Sleepy_Sheep

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
waffle1995 said:
Im going to be the first 1 to download this rom! from romulation

Hardly
wink.gif

void03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:

You can actually find the manual online (called commanders guide) at the sega site, just download it i guess?
Infinite Space Sega Site
hope its ok to post the links site =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended