Gaming Infinate Space Help Thread

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
All of your Ships do the same as you tell them all at once, so when you give the attack command, it´s not only your flagship that does fire, its all of your ships at the same time.
Also, when you loose just because one of your ships was destroyed, it´s most probably because it was you flagship, thats the first one on your lower topscreen where you see the HP of your ships.
Best way to prevent that is to change the formation of your fleet. To do so, go on a planet of your choise to the "CTA" screen, there you select "Edit Fleet" which gives you a screen where you can edit the formation your ships are flying in. there you put one ship in the right row, one in the middle one and your ship marked as 1 in the left one marked as B I think.
That done your flag ship is guarded by your other ships when attacked by the enemy which means it´s far more hard to hit it as long as your other ships aren´t destroyed first.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
SirCB85 said:
fiva55 said:
I am currently busy with a quest to wipe out the pirates that appear between ostrog an nerekto. I must have at least destroyed 5-10 of their fleets, but I still cant complete the mission. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Thats got to be the mission devided in two parts? one is to search for some old militäry guy and the other is to destroy the priate base in the region?
I´m still looking for the old guy, but the pirate base can you find when you go Nerekhto - Zarub - Gorodok, at Gorodok you go to the tavern and speak some with the waitres untill your party gets drunk, when they wake up Ian and the waitress will be taken by pirates and you have to go after them through the two asteroid fields nearby, thats where I´m stuck at this questline, because I can´t seem to find the deflector I need to get through the asteroid storm.

hope this helps..

you can find the old guy in the tavern in the planet that starts with K (forgot the actual name(in the Lutsk sector) its on the uppermost level on the left) its da guy who gave you the option to have 2 ships in your fleet... Also one way to get the deflector is to complete the mission with the old guy. After that the module shop in the planet called Althea or something (one of the warring planets) will have a lot of new modules along with the deflector..

fiva55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Edit: Never mind, luckily my little bro is playing the same game.
Anyway, what do you guys think the ideal fleet is?

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hotzdevil said:
you can find the old guy in the tavern in the planet that starts with K (forgot the actual name(in the Lutsk sector) its on the uppermost level on the left) its da guy who gave you the option to have 2 ships in your fleet... Also one way to get the deflector is to complete the mission with the old guy. After that the module shop in the planet called Althea or something (one of the warring planets) will have a lot of new modules along with the deflector..
Thanks, found that out anyway, but now I am stuck in Chapter 4 =(
I cant find a way past the blockade after I picked up the professor, allready took the "hiden" starlane to Dodecanese and Zante, but can´t find a way past the blocked ??? system to Spider-Web =(

micado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@fiva55
I am currently "just" chapter 7, so it's a little early to say something final.
Since I was allowed to have 3 ships in my fleet, I was using:
- Battleship (Borodino, it's a great ship for a long time)
- Cruiser (Rurik, have this since I've got the blueprints and it's still in service. I really love it)
- Destroyer (Orfey, was the first of this 3. Later replaced by a Pallas battleship which I love too)

Right at the moment I am testing out a Kolonio carrier (replaces my Rurik?).
Had some tests before with a Askold cruiser (can also carrry fighters), wasn't that pleasing for me.

Let's see when I am allowed to have 5 ships in my fleet.

@SirCB85
SpiderWeb => You have to do a mission!
Go to all HQ/Posts... it's not hard at all to find out! (you are damn lazy and I bet you already missed some crew members)

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
im in chapter 4 at the end and i must youre choice is good but i dont have a battleship for now and one of my criusers is even larger than borodino so i passed on that one , also i have on it a livability of 70 so even when i have to travel a distance 25000 my crew's fatigue is below 30%

@SirCB85
if you still dont know how or someone else wouldnt know , go to veroia or how its called , go to security post , talk to iannov and chose first option go near the spiders web to recriut Rhea , go back to security post and choose second option and you will start a mission to find Celina Sioufas .

i have on good advice for those that only start to play this now or are still early in game and have problems with some boss fights that are after a long distance and the fatigue meter is high , get as much livability as possible i had 70 , even if you have to fly 25000 the fatigue still will be lower than 30-40% (if you have other ships with lower livability it will be around 40% , if all ships have more than 50 livability the fatigue want go over 30%)

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need help mine keep right where im on my way to rescue the sister on the rom im using r4irts and sdhc card v2.7 any idea i can make it stop freezing and/or patches
ps i dont have money to get the actual game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr