Homebrew Inferno - Horrifying DS game.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Skull, props to you as I can't code this stuff for shit. Haven't put the time in as I'm too busy with exams at the moment. I will say 1 thing though.

CONCENTRATE ON ONE PROJECT AT A TIME!!!

There is no point in starting something, getting bored, then moving to another one. It just results in people getting very annoyed with you and not taking you seriously since you've posted you're working on about 5 games to be done in the next 2 weeks. Possibly its the actual story/game aspect that's sticking you in which case perhaps start off with simple mini-game style things like most homebrew projects are unless they involve a team of coders or an app.

House Spider

In the GBAtemp attic.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net
XP
Country
Ooh, will there be an intestine seen?
yay.gif

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Hii guyz OMGZ Im workning on new game NOW!!111!!1!!one!!

But seriously, I won't let you down now. But, all of you tell me, what game do you actually want me to make ?

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N64Temp said:
I want you to make this one. I don't know if you are reliable because I never really go in this section.
This is about the fifth game he has claimed he would make and none of his other games were ever completed. You can decide for yourself if he is reliable or not.

SarcasticSurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How about a game that displays hello world and then you hit a button and it asks for your name . after that the game could ask a simple question like what is 1 +1? then if the user inputted the correct answer it would display the text "That is correct!" or for bonus marks you could make it say "no that is wrong" when they put the wrong answer.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tombot said:
Hmm. A horror adventure game using 3D backgrounds. Wonder where that came from, Plunkett?
The sad thing is, his thread is getting more attention.

Edit: By his I mean Skullcollector

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just concentrate on this game
And could you guys stop flaming him
We all know of his past casualties while trying to make a game, no need to bring it up here
whats done is done
Just standing up for the little guy ya know
smile.gif
thats how i roll

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Skullcollector said:
Hii guyz OMGZ Im workning on new game NOW!!111!!1!!one!!

But seriously, I won't let you down now. But, all of you tell me, what game do you actually want me to make ?
A game that'll get you banned from gbatemp.

Just focus in one game...

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
like what they have mentioned, just concentrate on one game, seriously get 1 game up and then we will talk

If not, in future thread, we probably look at the thread and say to ourselves: another game by this skull dude... blah.. it will probably be uncompleted as usual.

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
It has been started. But until I have made the first Chapter, I release no evidence. Oh and tombot , this isn't like yours. Everyonr is getting it wrong. The gameplay is like Another Code, you control the player then click an object to see it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/f8gq43e