IndieRoyale Christmas Bundle is now here!

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

The Christmas Indie Royale Bundle is now out, offering the following games (note: some games might not be available on some platforms):This bundle isn't pay-what-you-want per say, as the 'minimum' depends on what previous buyers have paid. The more you pay, the lower you set the minimum; with the money also going towards a good cause (EDIT: apparently not so, but indie developers aren't exactly rolling around in money so it can't hurt) this is a pretty good test of generosity.
URL: http://IndieRoyale.com/

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The Indie Royale bundles do not go to charity.
Ah, thanks for the correction. I was thinking of the IndieGala bundle while writing this, there are really almost too many of these to keep track of :S

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've never heard of ANY of those games, lol.

But without any going to charity, not interested anyways. I generally give most if not all (depending on the games) of my humble payments to charity.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The Blackwell Trilogy seem a good option if you like Point and Clicks. That being said, the new Humble Bundle eclipses this one.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

But without any going to charity, not interested anyways. I generally give most if not all (depending on the games) of my humble payments to charity.
Well, that sucks. Sad to hear you don't like to support the developers that make the games.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Well, that sucks. Sad to hear you don't like to support the developers that make the games.

If I wanted to support them i'd buy the games.
I only buy humble bundles to support charity. Pretty simple concept. I hardly even play any of the games.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, only interesting thing is Dino D-Day, which may not be great but it's fucking Nazis and dinosaurs so it can't be THAT bad.

Still, for a roughly $4 minimum, I'm not feeling it. Well, my wallet isn't. Mainly because it has nothing in it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2