Hacking indiana jones help

ABGX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi, ive scanned through a few threads talking about this but havent come across anyone with my set up getting it fixed

i have a pal 3.2e with pre loader 0.29, and cioscorp, i had rev10 but upgraded to rev13

still just get a plain black screen after selecting "start" from the disc channel"

any help is appreciated

ABGX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
could anyone help with a more sure answer?

the game loads into the disc channel then goes straight black screen

i read its a 002b error but far as i can tell this is only an issue with usbloaders?

grentuu

Trophies
XP
Country
No 002 errors can happen from dvd as well.

I have coverflow and loader GX install with rev 10 and neither would load Indiana. Upgraded to rev13 (not 13b, make sure it is 13)

Loader GX wouldn't load a few titles but coverflow loaded everything including Indian Staff of Kings.

ABGX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i defo got just rev13, not a or b, and still no worky, would an iso patch actually have a chance at making it work, or is it just a bad burn

ABGX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i patched and reburned, still didnt work through disc channel but when i run through backup loader, i get the 002error

i thought rev13 was meant to fix this?

should i try rev13a? if so, where can i dl the installer and what would the .wad for it be called as i cant do network installations

Scarfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just played it here at 3.2E with Cioscorp and Preloader .28. Which Cioscorp is it? I have v1 which is are all rev7 dipped IOSes.

markedmanner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got Indiana Jones And The Staff Of Kings working perfectly. Here is my setup. I am using USB loader GX with Error 002 fix turned on. I have cIOS 38 rev13. Make sure it is NOT cIos 38 rev13b It will not work. I tried. I am using a NTSC Wii with an NTSC game. I have system menu 4 installed. My game plays perfectly. Hopefully this will help you out.

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Cioscorp your not using a loader. You just put the game in and it should load. After changing the settings in preloader. Is there something that can be added to with the cioscorp wads to get it to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s