Hacking Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

PNo4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BBF12345 said:
Hm, I'm using cios38 rev13 (not b) and the configurable USB loader (v31c) and still get the 002 error when I want to start Indy.

I thought the 002 fix was implemented in v31c - am I forgetting something here?

Maybe you have changed what cIOS v31c used in the config.txt ot theme.txt?

cIOS 13(a) and v31c works perfect here for Indy.

PiNPOiNT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No matter what updated version of USBloaderGX i download (currently 501) I can't see the 002 fix option in the settings.

I've tried cios38 rev 13, 13a, 13b and none work either.

How do i get that 002 fix to show up?

and yes, i've unlocked usbloadergx by removing the password all together, and i'm looking under the settings for the actual game before hitting play.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
PiNPOiNT said:
No matter what updated version of USBloaderGX i download (currently 501) I can't see the 002 fix option in the settings.

I've tried cios38 rev 13, 13a, 13b and none work either.

How do i get that 002 fix to show up?

and yes, i've unlocked usbloadergx by removing the password all together, and i'm looking under the settings for the actual game before hitting play.
1)Look if you're on rev500+
2)Go to your Game
3)In the Menu with the Spinning Disc, go to Seetings
4)There is the Option!

Well, this works for me and the others, it should also work for you
wink.gif

PiNPOiNT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope still not there.

Is there a way i can reset all of my settings or something? to make sure i have a nice clean install of USBloaderGX?

PiNPOiNT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, i figured out what happened. And to anyone else who's had problems with the 002fix not showing up....

Using the "Update dol, or update All" feature of USBloaderGX will update the loader, however!!!! it will not update the forwarder in the main channel menu.

I keep updating and realized that i was still running version 440. I wasnt updating my forwarder, so it kept loading the older version....doh!

Updating the forwarder requires installing a new wad with the wad installer.

hope that helps

stickmartin

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got the opposite problem now. This morning, in order to play Ghostbusters (and Indiana Jones) I installed cios rev13a and also updated USB Loader GX to rev501. Indy and Ghostbusters both worked - so far so good
smile.gif
However, now none of my other games load. I either get a black screen or that #002 error
frown.gif
What's gone wrong and how can I rectify matters?

KimKong

Game Developer / Graphic Artist / Musician
Trophies
Website
skrap-klan.itch.io
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks to everyone who have been working on figuring out the "fault" in this game.. As for the one person that actually took it one stepp further and fixed the Fate of Atlantis problem; I SALUTE YOU!! Now, if only you could upload your ISO somewhere that we (and I, in particular) can download it and enjoy this wonderfull classic on our new consoles/tv screens..!

Am I asking to much?
Are we supposed to do this "little job" on our own..? Well, I wouldn't know what social rules you guys have put up here, but please: Send me a message with further information on fixing Fate of Atlantis, or a link to the ISO fix that guy made..

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
theBLUEBIRD said:
Thanks to everyone who have been working on figuring out the "fault" in this game.. As for the one person that actually took it one stepp further and fixed the Fate of Atlantis problem; I SALUTE YOU!! Now, if only you could upload your ISO somewhere that we (and I, in particular) can download it and enjoy this wonderfull classic on our new consoles/tv screens..!

Am I asking to much?
Are we supposed to do this "little job" on our own..? Well, I wouldn't know what social rules you guys have put up here, but please: Send me a message with further information on fixing Fate of Atlantis, or a link to the ISO fix that guy made..

Or use NeoGamma R4 RC3, put the fate of atlantis .dol with the correct filename on sd card, patch 001 out of it and you are done. Then you can switch between both games just by switching the .dol loading option in NeoGamma. I got confirmation that this works.

PNo4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Or use NeoGamma R4 RC3, put the fate of atlantis .dol with the correct filename on sd card, patch 001 out of it and you are done. Then you can switch between both games just by switching the .dol loading option in NeoGamma. I got confirmation that this works.

I confirm this "again" for everyone to read.

Doing what WiiPower have said above works perfectly.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
WiiPower said:
theBLUEBIRD said:

Am I asking to much?

@ theBLUEBIRD - WTF?! Why don't YOU do it and be the hero your so clearly are praying for! You asked for a solution and you were given one. Is it too much to ask that YOU do something for yourself?

DJJayTee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bazamuffin said:
WiiPower said:
theBLUEBIRD said:

Am I asking to much?

@ theBLUEBIRD - WTF?! Why don't YOU do it and be the hero your so clearly are praying for! You asked for a solution and you were given one. Is it too much to ask that YOU do something for yourself?
so when he said "Am I asking too much?" you could've just said yes... or you could be a douche... you chose douche... awesome

KimKong

Game Developer / Graphic Artist / Musician
Trophies
Website
skrap-klan.itch.io
XP
Country
Norway
Well, that wasn't exactly the response I was hoping for, Bazamiffun.
As I clearly stated in my previous post, I do not have the envirement (programs, hardware) to perform these tasks that are required. And I was clearly refeering to the person that had already done it, to post his results. Why the heck would I want to be glorified for doing anything anyway..? I wasn't praying, I was merely requesting a link to download his result..
Since you clearly didn't read my post so that you understood it, I wrote this reply to you. But please, read and think before you bash out horrable accusations as you just did..

Oh, and thank you, DjJayTee..!

@ pno4 & WiiPower
Thanks for the tip!
I'll be waiting for the new cIOS before I start fiddling around with this game.

antimatter

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
jarock said:
Got Fate of Atlantis down to a 200mb ISO on it's own so far.
Just need to change the title. Then I suppose do some boxart for it.
cool.gif

how did you delete the stuff with wiiscrubber? and more exactly what did you delete?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antimatter said:
jarock said:
Just need to change the title. Then I suppose do some boxart for it.
cool.gif

how did you delete the stuff with wiiscrubber? and more exactly what did you delete?

Just extract the game dol from Fate of Atlantis using wiiscrubber and use the alternate dol method to boot. Much easier. Remember to rename the game.dol to Indy's 6-digit game code.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I did originaly delete all the contents of the Indy folder and update partition data giving me a seperate ISO of 200mb but I had some problems then I did it again and got it to 328mb playing as Fate of Atlantis. I renamed the Title ID and the 6 digit Game ID. I have boxart that NeoRame gave me and was to upload it to my MU account but I have gone over my Bandwidth for the month LOL so will have to wait to 1st of July, but the .dol support came out a few days after doing it so it does not really matter now
wink2.gif

joinx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi......when installing cios rev 13 on modchip firmware 3.2u..after loading the wad file , i get error ret -1017 when it patch the ios...
what is this error?

donowprod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jarock said:
I am sure it's very possible to delete most content apart from the Fate directory in the ISO along with the Partion info and delete the movies, should end up with a small ISO. Just need to give the title another name and we should be away.

Also it just plays Atlantis only you cannot get into Kings from it.

Just need to change the title. Then I suppose do some boxart for it. cool.gif

I am wondering if you were able to succeed with this project of making a small iso of fate of atlantis that will load via usb loader?
One that is a separate entity from staff of the kings.
Im new to wiiscrebber and partition builder, but think this could be a fun project to try.
Could you share some info on how it was done?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think i heard of somebody with such a disc. But since the main loaders can load other .dols from the disc directly, you only need to select alternative .dol loading from disc and select the .dol to play Fate of Atlantis.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday