The Draw Distance in Super Mario Odyssey isn’t great, I have OCD and don’t like things fading and appearing right in front of my eyes. I am running it on a Emulator (Sudachi specifically because Yuzu is dead, Game acquired using NXDUMPTOOL on Switch)
At 4K on my main Computer and it hardly breaks a sweat running it, Disable DRS and Enable Screenshot Mode Graphics mods are enabled already. I also ran it on my Steam Deck and the draw distance is worse there i suppose because of it performing in handheld mode. Game is on version 1.0.0
At 4K on my main Computer and it hardly breaks a sweat running it, Disable DRS and Enable Screenshot Mode Graphics mods are enabled already. I also ran it on my Steam Deck and the draw distance is worse there i suppose because of it performing in handheld mode. Game is on version 1.0.0
Last edited by Creeper_ofDoom,







