Incorrect fusee error on 14.0.0

Boss4343

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, im having that same problem. Updated everything and still getting The Fatal error has occurredwhen running fusee incorrect fusee version. Spent all day trying and watching vids, etc, and nothing. Please what do i do.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, im having that same problem. Updated everything and still getting The Fatal error has occurredwhen running fusee incorrect fusee version. Spent all day trying and watching vids, etc, and nothing. Please what do i do.
Did you download the new fusee.bin for the version you are running and place it in ’bootloader/payloads/

check your work here: https://rentry.co/SwitchHackingIsEasy

Guardian715

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have followed everything to the letter and found where my issue was. To be exact, I followed the post above me and it still was not working so JUST TO MAKE SURE!!!

fusee.bin --> Make sure you have the latest one in the /bootloader/payloads/ folder AAAAAAND MAKE SURE YOU INJECT THE EXACT SAME ONE WITH RCM. Delete atmosphere and install the atmosphere, hatake, and sigpatches all to the root of your SD card. This is what brought me to a working homebrew
Post automatically merged:

I have followed everything to the letter and found where my issue was. To be exact, I followed the post above me and it still was not working so JUST TO MAKE SURE!!!

fusee.bin --> Make sure you have the latest one in the /bootloader/payloads/ folder AAAAAAND MAKE SURE YOU INJECT THE EXACT SAME ONE WITH RCM. Delete atmosphere and install the atmosphere, hatake, and sigpatches all to the root of your SD card. This is what brought me to a working homebrew

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Post automatically merged:

Try injecting hekate.x.x.x.bin instead and then use payload-bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin and you won’t have to update fusee.bin on your injector anymore. :-)

tetrahpta

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Help please I've been battling all this time and nothing I'm still with the same fatal error occurred when running fusee Wrong version of the fuse (program=0xb46dcf71, mtc=0x4aa02b53) I did everything I deleted the atmosphere I copied it again from 0 also the hekate between to the bootloader/ payloads folder and I put the new fusee and nothing I put the last fusee in the rcm I changed it to payload.bin pls help 😦

mindovermedia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Help please I've been battling all this time and nothing I'm still with the same fatal error occurred when running fusee Wrong version of the fuse (program=0xb46dcf71, mtc=0x4aa02b53) I did everything I deleted the atmosphere I copied it again from 0 also the hekate between to the bootloader/ payloads folder and I put the new fusee and nothing I put the last fusee in the rcm I changed it to payload.bin pls help 😦
Same here. I tried everything suggested in the last 4 pages and nothing. I have formatted and pasted everything as new back and it didn’t work in the past. I am only able to load with hekate.bin on web fusee launcher and not with the RCM. The RCM jig cannot be seen to be updated with the same .bin by 2 macs, neither with Parallels desktop..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Hey boi, keep your nuts out of chat. Unless you want them to get roasted. :ninja: