Incorrect fusee error on 14.0.0

Farkle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're having the exact same error as me, remember to download the latest atmosphere, and importantly, Fusee.bin. The Fusee.bin doesn't go in your root if you're using Hekate. You need to go to the Bootloader folder, and replace the Fusee.bin in there with the new one. I also updated literally everything else too in the process (sigpatches, hekate etc) but I think it was the Fusee.bin not being in the right folder that was causing the error.

If you're having the exact same error as me, remember to download the latest atmosphere, and importantly, Fusee.bin. The Fusee.bin doesn't go in your root if you're using Hekate. You need to go to the Bootloader folder, and replace the Fusee.bin in there with the new one. I also updated literally everything else too in the process (sigpatches, hekate etc) but I think it was the Fusee.bin not being in the right folder that was causing the error.
Make sure you follow ALL the hekate v5.7.2 instructions in the notes, especially the part stating, "And make sure that atmosphere/contents folder does not have old Atmosphere components."

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue, until I realized I put the Fusee.bin on the root of the SD, instead of in the SD:\Atmosphere\bootloader\ folder where it belongs. So put it into the bootloader folder instead, and that should fix it for you.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same version (red plastic box)
Weird.

You renamed it to payload.bin and made sure you were booting the right LED “slot”?
Mine just worked the first time…no issues.
How about the latest Hekate.x.x.x.bin (renamed to payload.bin of course)?

Don_Padoli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Weird.

You renamed it to payload.bin and made sure you were booting the right LED “slot”?
Mine just worked the first time…no issues.
How about the latest Hekate.x.x.x.bin (renamed to payload.bin of course)?
blue light is fusee.bin (payload.bin) right? only use atmosphere

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blue light is fusee.bin (payload.bin) right? only use atmosphere
Yes, blue LED is the Atmosphere directory. It should absolutely offer up any payload.bin you put in there. Maybe copy it again and cycle through all 6 LEDs back to Blue again?

Try renaming hekate.x.x.x.bin to payload.bin and put it in there for one boot cycle to see if we can get…anything…to boot.

Reactions: Don_Padoli

MasterSe7en777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yah i had the same problem so i reformatted the SD Card and i keep a full backup of my SD, i dragged all the latest hekate and atmosphere files, then restored the rest without overwriting the new files and it has been fine ever since

CIccolo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yah i had the same problem so i reformatted the SD Card and i keep a full backup of my SD, i dragged all the latest hekate and atmosphere files, then restored the rest without overwriting the new files and it has been fine ever since
I have a switch mariko and use the file on the guide on rentry
When i migrate from sx os to atmosphere all good. But after i update a game ( miss click with no connection):

A fatal error occured when running fusee.
Unable to identify package1!

Press power to reboot

I try to delete and put every file again but same error

Sorry for ask

Last edited by CIccolo,

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MasterDesignLA

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I will probably leave the wifi active and update to 14, for that reason that pre-release does not work for me, I will have to wait for the stable version

se7en512

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
By launching a game I updated my console without intentionally.
This update had been proposed for several weeks or months, I always refused (I seemed to have changed my DNS but whatever). I don't know which version is installed.

I don't use Etake, I updated Atmosphere then fusee.bin (at the root) then the sigpatches, but I always have this error message: "fatal error when running fusee incorrect version program=0xb6b6ac70, mtc=0xb46dcf71" I tried to delete the Atmosphere folder then reload the last version: without success.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
This update had been proposed for several weeks or months, I always refused (I seemed to have changed my DNS but whatever). I don't know which version is installed.

I don't use Etake, I updated Atmosphere then fusee.bin (at the root) then the sigpatches, but I always have this error message: "fatal error when running fusee incorrect version program=0xb6b6ac70, mtc=0xb46dcf71" I tried to delete the Atmosphere folder then reload the last version: without success.
did you update your injector as well, with the same version of fusee.bin? How do you boot? Chip or injector?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the new version of fusee.bin for the latest version of Atmosphere, without success.
I boot with the chip Team Xecuter
Ok, cool.

What version of atmosphere were you on before?

Are you against adding Hekate to your setup? It’s extremely useful.

Leon445_

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,

I'm currently having the same exact issue, so I didn't update my console for a while and no matter what I tried, I can't boot in emuMMC. I updated both atmosphere and hekate, refreshed my atmosphere folder with the newer version and checked that fusee was not in the root but in SD:/bootloader/payloads. I used TegraRcmGUI and I guarantee it was the new 1.3.0 fusee.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently having the same exact issue, so I didn't update my console for a while and no matter what I tried, I can't boot in emuMMC. I updated both atmosphere and hekate, refreshed my atmosphere folder with the newer version and checked that fusee was not in the root but in SD:/bootloader/payloads. I used TegraRcmGUI and I guarantee it was the new 1.3.0 fusee.

What symptoms are you seeing?

Your fusee is not the latest. What versions of Atmosphere, Hekate, Fusee.bin and Firmware are yiu running?

Take a look at this guide and see if following it helps : https://rentry.co/SwitchHackingIsEasy

Specifically take a look here: https://rentry.org/MigrateToAtmosphere1_0_0 (This is for people who already had older versions of Atmosphere working on their switch)

You should also take care of this while you’re at it: https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM (to reduce the risk of being banned)

Moving forware this is all you should ever need to do: https://rentry.org/UpdateCFW

Once Atmosphere is booting properly you can upgrade your firmware here: https://rentry.org/UpgradeDowngrade

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't forget your one a day