Brazil
Whoa, italian? Gonna search, my italian's pretty good
laugh.gif

seyfer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Even the italian versian is dumped before lol now it will be the spanish leaving the english one for god knows when lol.

Xnear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
seyfer said:
Even the italian versian is dumped before lol now it will be the spanish leaving the english one for god knows when lol.

Come on Seyfer, our good'n old portuguese is very close to italian and even spanish.

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xnear said:
seyfer said:

Come on Seyfer, our good'n old portuguese is very close to italian and even spanish.

Yeah I know lol, I am playing it on Italian and have no trouble understanding it

seyfer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Xnear said:
seyfer said:

Lol to spanish i agree, to italian not so much, well to be honest i never tried to read italian, spanish i have read some articles in the university and had no problem truth be said.

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i think im gonna stop waiting in vain ..i can speak a good amount of spanish but its still not the same...

lol it seems we are so use to gettin releases like this the day they hit the shelves ...im ashamed in my spoilednesss...

Xnear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
gonzab said:
Finally released in a fucking language I can understand. Dear god.

Maybe this Brontosauros team will end up dumping the english one? Anyeay, i'm already playing the spanish one. At last qw´fkásj´qwjg!!!!!!!!

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
Never heard of them, but who knows, they were kinda fast releasing both the spanish and italian one just after the other. And the only place I can find their release is kinda cheesy, but the hell with it.

Chesskid1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brontosaurus isn't releasing their own dumps. i know that badvi666 released the italian dump on an italiam ds rom site himself, they are just repacking releases. anywho, just play the spanish version via google translate if you can't wait or something. hard to enter in japanese symbols.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: LMAO