Gaming Inazuma eleven-M3I zero

Keram

Newcomer
Trophies
In the wetter and more windy parts of Germany
XP
Country
Gambia, The
fragmentation errors? Are you using Wood for M3?
If thats the case usually deleting the nds on the SD card (copy it back to your PC first if you dont have it there anymore) and then copying it back onto the SD should fix that. The same fragmentation problem might also occur to the save file of the game, the procedure is the same.

I don't recall the touchpod/sakura firmwares to have fragmentation errors, so I guess you are using wood, if not, then I don't know whats wrong.

If the copying stuff won't work, you might as well play Inazuma with the usual firmware or sakura, but then it needs to be AP patched.

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Keram said:
fragmentation errors? Are you using Wood for M3?
If thats the case usually deleting the nds on the SD card (copy it back to your PC first if you dont have it there anymore) and then copying it back onto the SD should fix that. The same fragmentation problem might also occur to the save file of the game, the procedure is the same.

I don't recall the touchpod/sakura firmwares to have fragmentation errors, so I guess you are using wood, if not, then I don't know whats wrong.

If the copying stuff won't work, you might as well play Inazuma with the usual firmware or sakura, but then it needs to be AP patched.

Yea I switched to wood temporarily because Inazuma wasn't loading with the ysmenu-

Keram

Newcomer
Trophies
In the wetter and more windy parts of Germany
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well for Wood or touchpod/Sakura you will need to apply the AP patch that is somewhere available.
Though in the changelogs of Wood 1.24 I read that Inazuma was apparently fixed, now we just need to hope, the sources for it become available so Wood for M3 can be updated as well.
smile.gif

Inazuma Eleven runs fine in touchpod with my M3 ds real, with the AP patch applied.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)