ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven - Change audio files to put the JP ones

LuigiPT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
With the imminent release of the European version of Inazuma Eleven one question raises. Will it be possible to change the audio so you can have the japanese audio in the english rom? I've seen this happen in other games and was hoping that it was also possible in Inazuma Eleven.

I talk for myself, but I've grown accustomed to the japanese voices since the release of the first game and it's already bad that they changed the names (seriously, how could they? T_T) but I couldn't bare an english voice over.

I know the game is still two weeks away from the release date but first we need to be able to extract the audio files from the JP rom. Is that possible to begin with?

LuigiPT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
SmokeFox said:
You dont like the English voices right?

I prefer the japanese voices, yes, if that wasn't obvious enough. That's why I'm asking if this thing is possible.
I remember a game from Level-5 that had this treatment that was the first Professor Layton. Maybe the method is the same?... If anyknow how it was done in the first place.

yami_sora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd also like to see this. After watching 100+ episodes of the anime in japanese, those are just the voices I associate with those characters. I think the only difficulty would be in the abundance of full motion video scenes if you were to try to add subtitles.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hello,

yeah i saw it done for a bleach game

and yes i'm a purist and proud of it looool

even though i never watched the anime or ever played the other games, but when a game has graphics like that I really like hearing japanese better and reading english.

Want me to find how it was done for bleach? it must be about the same no?

EDIT : there's a thread already about this, they're undubbing it and changing the names, so it's all good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'd consider Chromebooks an Android PC. +1