ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven 3DS Series Translations

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everyone,

i was following for years now the translation projects for the inazuma eleven series on the NDS. i was never fond of the localization of the series in america / europe. so my question is, if there is / will be a project for translating the names and techniques so they fit to the original ones.

i was also wondering if this is the right forum to post such a request. since its about hacking and translations like in the NDs section.

Reactions: Milozaki

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
Chrono Stone will probably come at February.
And if I'm not wrong, Level-5 games (such as Inazuma Eleven) can't be extracted with the CTR Extractor, and can't be converted as CIA.
So unless they make a tool to extract content from an Inazuma Eleven rom, it would be impossible.

Reactions: Melon__Bread

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Chrono Stone will probably come at February.
And if I'm not wrong, Level-5 games (such as Inazuma Eleven) can't be extracted with the CTR Extractor, and can't be converted as CIA.
So unless they make a tool to extract content from an Inazuma Eleven rom, it would be impossible.

Thank you for your reply. Maybe we have the tools in the future. I have to keep waiting then.

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was just wondering. Do we have the possibility to do a proper translation at the moment or still nothing? It seems i am unable to do anything. i tried in the past, but i failed :-/
Maybe there is someone who wants to try a translation if there are existing the right tools?

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was just wondering. Do we have the possibility to do a proper translation at the moment or still nothing? It seems i am unable to do anything. i tried in the past, but i failed :-/
Maybe there is someone who wants to try a translation if there are existing the right tools?

Anyone up for a translation. Asking several times in a year, maybe someone has the time now to do a proper translation (of the names).

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for the info, but the english version is the problem. The official translation is not good imo when it comes to the name of the players.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.