Inazuma Eleven 3DS Series Translations

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Insight2k, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Insight2k
    OP

Insight2k GBAtemp Regular

Jun 1, 2013
    Germany
    Hello everyone,

i was following for years now the translation projects for the inazuma eleven series on the NDS. i was never fond of the localization of the series in america / europe. so my question is, if there is / will be a project for translating the names and techniques so they fit to the original ones.

i was also wondering if this is the right forum to post such a request. since its about hacking and translations like in the NDs section.

2. ultimatetemper

ultimatetemper GBAtemp Fan

Dec 30, 2010
    Chrono Stone will probably come at February.
    And if I'm not wrong, Level-5 games (such as Inazuma Eleven) can't be extracted with the CTR Extractor, and can't be converted as CIA.
    So unless they make a tool to extract content from an Inazuma Eleven rom, it would be impossible.

Melon__Bread likes this.
  3. Insight2k
    OP

Jun 1, 2013
    Germany
    Thank you for your reply. Maybe we have the tools in the future. I have to keep waiting then.

4. Insight2k
    OP

Jun 1, 2013
    Germany
    I was just wondering. Do we have the possibility to do a proper translation at the moment or still nothing? It seems i am unable to do anything. i tried in the past, but i failed :-/
    Maybe there is someone who wants to try a translation if there are existing the right tools?

5. Insight2k
    OP

Jun 1, 2013
    Germany
    Anyone up for a translation. Asking several times in a year, maybe someone has the time now to do a proper translation (of the names).

6. Gow supremo

Gow supremo I am playing my 2ds

Jan 24, 2016
    Spain
    In the earth
  7. Insight2k
    OP

Jun 1, 2013
    Germany
    Thanks for the info, but the english version is the problem. The official translation is not good imo when it comes to the name of the players.

8. Gow supremo

Gow supremo I am playing my 2ds

Jan 24, 2016
    Spain
    In the earth
    But the this game compiles the nds games on 3ds, if you want base on original translation on 3ds and nds versions.