ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven 3 the Ogre - next : Open Translation

BaTMuTs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, I want to trade players from IE2 to IE3.

So, you can take the logic/unitbase.dat in the v0.3 patch, the one you want.
and after, you customize it with madedit to translate names from english to your language. I could be easier because a lot of characters are the same in english and others languages.

What do you mean? I just want to know how you trade players from my IE2 to my IE3 game.

I simplify: "no automatic way"

You use your eyes to look on your DS playing IE2.
You use your hands to write in IE3 (unitbase.dat) with madedit what you see on IE2.

I you understand japanese, take the original rom and translate each 2378 short names and 2378 long names.
I you don't, take the v0.3 patch allready translated from IE2 english to IE3, and convert it to your language with what you see on your IE2 game.

good luck
Ok, thanks I'm going to try it.

RiRiS2S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I typed someting wrong when I said ''eternal blizzard kai'' I ment eternal blizzard V3 cuz mine evolved it just has to look like this (this is the EU verson of Blizzard so dont mind the 2 This isnt my video)
sorry if I am being unclear. and I also noticed many ????? when someones talking. I think this is occuring because the names are all translated.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
DeSMume 0.9.8 NOT working.
Perhaps the ROM is faulty, but i doubt it because it worked for V2.0
I'm not too upset that my save file may be gone forever, but can somebody please PM a working ROM, preferably from a site like mediafire?
Regards,
Genusaur (AdityaPrakash)
so you can put a patch in the same rom that were with the v0.2 patch( not the same file ,but, the file with out the patch and the same name in another directory ?)

BaTMuTs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sorry to ask
how do you get Hitomiko route & Yuuka (Gouenji sister) route ???
hitomiko route is at the alien ship , last floor where you battled genesis
and axel´s sister is a wifi key that you need:220A074F 00000001 this is for axels sister

220A074D 00000001: this is the code to the detective´s routes

ah, and you will need to beat the game first

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y