Hardware Misc In jailbreak Mode joy cons can’t Connect

marcello7130

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello if I don't have my Nintendo Switch in jailbreak mode, the joy cons also work outside of jailbreak. But when I jailbreak my switch, the joy cons don't work when I disconnect them from the Nintendo Switch console. Do you have Solution for these problem?

DJPAUL1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had the exact same problem yesterday. (Airplane mode was off and joycons were uptodate)

What helps me: i deleted the joycons and synchronize it again. Did this about 10 times till it works.

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's been a while but iirc whenever I switched from emunand to sysnand my joycons would only work wirelessly on one or the other. I believe this is because it treats the emunand as a different switch as far as the joycon connection is concerned. Like they are paired with one nand, not the other.

So as long you don't have airplane mode on, you have to resync them wirelessly every time you switch between nands. Only way to avoid it is to leave them docked on the switch and it will auto detect them when connected but only while they are connected, not wireless.

Reactions: marcello7130

bann3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had the exact same problem yesterday. (Airplane mode was off and joycons were uptodate)

What helps me: i deleted the joycons and synchronize it again. Did this about 10 times till it works.

Just had this same issue and this worked for me. Joycons were working wirelessly on sysnand but not on emunand.

Disconnected all controllers and repaired when on emunand and they paired properly after that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1